Profile for Brindley01 > Reviews

Content by Brindley01

Brindley01 (Birmingham UK)

Diono Buggy Buddy Stroller Organiser (Black)
Diono Buggy Buddy Stroller Organiser (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain! Fits my BJCM perfectly, 11 July 2013
I think this is a bargain compared to the "official" one for my buggy which is almost £30! This appears to do everything I need... Ie I can put my 'phone/keys/ drinks in there....would certainly recommend at £6.

Bebes Chouettes
Bebes Chouettes
by Waddell
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 11 July 2013
My husband is French, so I bought this book for my three year old. We've read it a few times. Note it is quite small ( smaller than A5 and not the same size as the Owl Babies book we have)

Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll
Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hooks, 11 July 2013
Do what they say on the tin! I also have a bigger " mommy hook" that I hang my handbag off - I always think it would be easy to swipe a bag from one of these. No complaints though. Would recommend.

Pizza Party Wooden Set
Pizza Party Wooden Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wooden pizza set, 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: Pizza Party Wooden Set (Toy)
Very cute pizza set we bought it along with the red wooden pans, to go with the red Kiddicraft (Kidcraft?) kitchen. So far our daughter loves playing with all three. The pizza slices are attached to each other with velcro and the mushrooms/pepperoni/peppers stick on with velcro too. Really cute. Would recommend.

Melissa & Doug Wooden Kitchen Accessory Set
Melissa & Doug Wooden Kitchen Accessory Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wooden pan set, 26 Dec 2012
We bought this set for our daughter for Christmas - we bought it along with the wooden pizza set and to go with the red wooden kiddicraft kitchen. The pans are cute and she loves playing with them. Would recommend.

Philips LivingColors Iris Colour Changing Mood Light - Black (Integrated 1 x 10 Watts LED Bulb, Remote Control)
Offered by pcltech

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lamps. Especially if feeding baby in middle of the night., 26 Dec 2012
We have a couple of living colour lamps and bought this cheaper one for my brother for Xmas. He loves it, and I can't really tell the difference between this and the bigger, more expensive ones we have. My partner bought one of these lamps a few years ago and my initial reaction was "why would anyone spend so much on a lamp.... how ridiculous" but then when we had our baby and I had to feed her in the middle of the night it was absolutely perfect. I'd really recommend these laps.

The Rough Guide to Travel with Babies & Young Children (Rough Guides Reference Titles)
by Fawzia Rasheed de Francisco

3.0 out of 5 stars Seemed to just be common sense to me, 17 May 2011
I bought this book because I was going on a flight to America with my 11 month old.

Book seems reasonable but it didn't really tell me anything I don't know.

There is a section at the end with specific information about different countries which I suppose could be useful but I'm sure you could find that information by googling it.

Medela Medium Flow Silicone Teats (2-Pack)
Medela Medium Flow Silicone Teats (2-Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, 13 Dec 2010
Started using these when my daughter was about five months old because we realised the teat supplied with the breast pump were slow. No complaints. Thanks.

Sennheiser HD650 Reference Over-Ear Headphone
Sennheiser HD650 Reference Over-Ear Headphone

4.0 out of 5 stars Snnheider HD650, 19 Nov 2010
Overall it is a decent product,
Built quality looks alright although it is made of plastic.
The Sound quality delivered is as good as the audio source used. (Good frequency response 12 to 38500 Hz)

I disagree with other reviews stating that this headphone drives more current as the higher the impedance the lower the current. This is a 300 Ohms impedance headphone as oppose to the HD595 which only have 50 Ohms)

works perfectly fine with an Iphone so no need for an external amplifier.
I plugged it on the audio out of my Sony TV and wireless IP radio NP2900 and works perfectly fine without additional amplifier.

WD Elements 1TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0 - Black
WD Elements 1TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably priced hard drive does the trick, 7 Nov 2010
Good reasonably priced hard drive. Only minor thing is it does have an external power supply so you need to plug it in. Other than that, no complaints at all. Would definitely recommend it.