Profile for yj6aa > Reviews

Genuine NGK BPMR7A Spark Plug
Offered by yategm
Price: 1.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 April 2014
Was needed to replace a strimmer spark plug due after winter storage.

What more can I say? product arrived as described and works better than the original Torch part.

Technisat HDFS Freesat HD Receiver
Technisat HDFS Freesat HD Receiver

5.0 out of 5 stars What more can you want?, 2 Dec 2010
Bought the box and within two days it had arrived. Build quality of the box and remote is good and the box has a very low profile. Setup is easy as I used our existing Sky dish setup, so no fuss. Software downloaded ok over the connection and had completed within 10mins. Within 15mins the box had found the freesat channels and I was watching the HD services on ITV.

Plugging a generic USB stick into the port gives me the recording function, just a click on the 'tick' button gives me the record function or pause live TV for watching back at a later time. I have just purchased a USB Hard drive to add more capacity. Setup of these devices is very easy and pretty quick. Havent tried reading any memory cards with photos or videos on yet.

Iplayer is a good function, although its a little slow to start up but works very well. I have a virgin media cable services (10mb) and connect via mains adapter (that bridge between downstairs and the router which is upstairs). This has been achieved by plugging in an ethernet cable in the back of the box.

The Technisat mode (can be changed on the menu setting) gives you a few more channels aside from the freesat range including sky news.

Although you wont be able to watch one channel and record another - but there are proberbly not many that we need this function and you are looking for a replacement to sky, here it is.