Profile for Miss C. Thomson > Reviews

M is for Magic
by Neil Gaiman
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Neil Gaiman, 14 April 2013
This review is from: M is for Magic (Paperback)
I've always been a Neil Gaiman fan and this book was filled with great short stories I can get through quickly (when your waiting on dinner cooking or in the bath). They are varied with no two alike and the book also contains the short story which lead Gaiman to write "The Graveyard Book" my sister has since borrowed it and loved it too. Great stories to fill the short stops we get to enjoy a seat and cup of tea.

Disney Winnie The Pooh I Did Know Once Only I've Forgotton Cushion
Disney Winnie The Pooh I Did Know Once Only I've Forgotton Cushion

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone Loves Disney, 14 April 2013
I bought this to sit alongside he other two of the set in my guest bedroom. I've had many compliments since and the natural cream colours are homely and welcoming. They are very soft and filled well. It arrived quickly with no issues.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone Loves Disney, 14 April 2013

TIGGER EMBROIDERED FILLED CUSHION OFFICIAL LICENSED WALT DISNEY 45CM X 45CM 18"
TIGGER EMBROIDERED FILLED CUSHION OFFICIAL LICENSED WALT DISNEY 45CM X 45CM 18"

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone loves Disney, 14 April 2013

Essentials Madrid picture frame holds 4x6" photo - Beautifully handmade black wood frame with quality cream mount
Price: 11.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Classy, 14 April 2013
This frame looks great, I bought 3 for gifts and I've had complements from all. It is easy to get your photo in and the simple classic frame will enhance any photograph. They arrived quickly with no issues.

Hot Dogs Cotton Tea Towel
Hot Dogs Cotton Tea Towel
Offered by Perfect Groceries
Price: 7.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Dashchund Crazy!, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Hot Dogs Cotton Tea Towel (Misc.)
I'm a mini daschund breeder so I had to have this. It works well (although no very absorbent) and looks great. I have this whole collection. The towel arrived quickly with no issues. I would buy from this seller again.

Hot Dogs Gauntlet
Hot Dogs Gauntlet
Offered by Home & Kitchen Warehouse
Price: 12.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Daschund Crazy, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Hot Dogs Gauntlet (Misc.)
I'm a mini daschund breeder so I had to have these! They work well - no burned fingers and they look great. They arrived quickly and with no issues. I would buy from this seller again!

Daschund Shaped Memo Pads
Daschund Shaped Memo Pads
by Galison
Edition: Stationery
Price: 6.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them!!, 14 April 2013
I'm a mini daschund breeder so had to have these post-it's. they work as well as they should and they look good. A fun way to make a note. I've bought more to put them in with gifts for friends and family. They arrived quickly with no issues, I will be buying more!

Dashchund Pewter Cufflinks, Wedding Gift, Best Man, Usher
Dashchund Pewter Cufflinks, Wedding Gift, Best Man, Usher
Offered by Jewellery Gift Palace
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Daschund Crazy, 14 April 2013
I'm a mini daschund breeder so had to buy these for my boyfriend. They're good quality and have a lot of detail. They arrived quickly and with no problems. I would buy from this seller again.

LUXURY EXTRA FILLED PACK OF 3 - 24" X 24" (60cm X 60cm) DUCK FEATHER CUSHION PAD/INNER/SCATTER
Offered by Furnishnk
Price: 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Luxury but not bad either, 14 April 2013
I wouldn't describe these as luxury pillows, the could be stuffed more but they do a good job all the small. I've had them a month or two now and some feathers are starting to break free (jagging end first) but I suppose that is to be expected. Good value for money, quick delivery and no problems with this seller. I would buy for this seller again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4