Profile for h r vickers > Reviews

iBPM Sony Xperia SP Screen Protector 10 pack plus free cloth
Offered by BPM UK LTD
Price: 1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 5 Jan 2014
This is by far and away the best product I have ever bought...seriously, I think I like this more than my first born, maybe even more than my mini me, it's just fabulous, don't hesitate just press 'buy now'.

Pip and Posy: The Super Scooter (Pip & Posy)
Pip and Posy: The Super Scooter (Pip & Posy)
by Axel Scheffler
Price: 4.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, 5 Jan 2014
A good book. Simple story with interesting pictures. My two year old likes to look at al the different characters in the background. We have all the lift the flap books by the same illustrator - Tales from Acorn Wood- which have been popular. My son likes this book and has begun to pick up and look at the images by himself.

Yellow Blue Lava motion Lamp
Yellow Blue Lava motion Lamp
Offered by InternetukShop
Price: 10.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Jan 2014
Effective and durable. It is everything we wanted in a lava lamp. It has been left on (by accident) over night a couple of times and still works really well. Well packaged and has made a striking addition to my son's bedroom. Will get one for my younger son when he is a bit older.

Insect Lore Butterfly Garden
Insect Lore Butterfly Garden
Price: 12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Get one every year!, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Insect Lore Butterfly Garden (Toy)
Since my first son was three, I have been getting the caterpillars (the refills after the first year) as we all enjoy watching the cycle and then releasing the butterflies. However, at the reduced price I bought this package for it seems sensible to buy the whole package from scratch again to have a fresh butterfly garden. I have done this for the last two years rather than just buy the refills. I would certainly recommend the butterfly garden as both my boys (now 8 & 3) get loads out of the whole experience EVERY year. I will be buying the product for years to come. The butterflies settle on us when we release them and we get to look at the butterflies close up. The caterpillars come as really tiny creatures and we get to watch them grow into hairy beasts. It is fascinating for them and me.

Demon Dentist
Demon Dentist
by David Walliams
Price: 5.85

5.0 out of 5 stars By far, Walliams best book so far, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Demon Dentist (Hardcover)
My 8 year old son and I have read all the Walliams books and this is his best so far. There is nothing at all wrong with this book. It's action packed, funny, dark - but still okay for kids. If you have never read a David Walliams book - this is a great choice. I have since bought it for my niece who has absolutely loved it too so great for boys and girls. A great book for parents and children to read together as I found it really funny alongside my son.

LINDY 28 Super-Bright LED Torch Black
LINDY 28 Super-Bright LED Torch Black
Offered by In21 Direct
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly bright., 5 Jan 2014
My son told everyone he wanted a torch for Christmas... and so everyone bought him torches for Christmas. However, this one has been the most popular out of them all his collection as it's the brightest! If you want a torch that really makes an impact in the dark, get this one. I want one now!

The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
by Liz Pichon
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great in every way!, 5 Jan 2014
My 8 year old has read all the Wimpy Kids and someone recommended Tom Gates as better than these... I agree and so does my son! Great illustrations throughout and the book ensures my son reads independently. Easy to read and funny. He is now devouring the others in the series too.

Frankie's Magic Football: Frankie vs The Pirate Pillagers: Number 1 in series
Frankie's Magic Football: Frankie vs The Pirate Pillagers: Number 1 in series
by Frank Lampard
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Review from an 8yr old boy..., 5 Jan 2014
it's amazing that only one ball can form into a adventure and it all happened in only one day! I read the whole book in one go and my Mum has now ordered the next one. I love football and this book is all about it.

Teletubbies Tinky Winky 30cm Soft Plush with Bonus DVD
Teletubbies Tinky Winky 30cm Soft Plush with Bonus DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied!, 5 Jan 2014
Great product. We now have all the Teletubbies. Soft, good quality and my two year old tries to carry them all 4 all over the place. I would definitely recommend. The DVD is a lovely addition too.

Thermos Ultimate Flask, Graphite, Steel,  0.5 Litre
Thermos Ultimate Flask, Graphite, Steel, 0.5 Litre
Price: 23.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 5 Jan 2014
Too small (my fault), hard to clean (just how flasks are).
But...keeps my tea lovely and hot all day at work, the flask is tough and it looks pretty good too!

Page: 1 | 2