Profile for Danni > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Devil's Kiss (Widowmakers Motorcycle Club): Vegas Titans Series
Devil's Kiss (Widowmakers Motorcycle Club): Vegas Titans Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Nov 2014
Great MC book for all those that love a bit of a bad boy

Destined: Satan's Rebels MC Book 2
Destined: Satan's Rebels MC Book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Let me warn you be ready to cry, 30 Oct 2014
If anyone can read this books with out crying for nearly 90% then I would be shocked. I loved the first book, and was so looking forward to reading this book, that I didn't read any one elses coments, I wish I had because it broke my heart. I cried big fat tears all the way through, it was so beautifuly done, that you can't help but feel all there pain. five big stars.

The Billionaire's Promise (An Heir At Any Price Book 3)
The Billionaire's Promise (An Heir At Any Price Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars 4****, 27 Oct 2014
love this series nice end but wish it was a little longer

Anguish (Jokers' Wrath, Book 3)
Anguish (Jokers' Wrath, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars five huge stars from me, Bella Jewel is a must read for any one that loves a good MC book as well as romance, 27 Oct 2014
Where do I start, well Mack is as hot and as sexy as all the others from these books, and Jay is just as sassy and firey as the other women. But its the fight he has to go through to get to bond with his son that pulls at my heart strings, if you have read the others and loved them you will not be left disappointed. This is just as good as all the other books Bella Jewel has done, if you haven't read any other of her books, then get reading because I promise you will love them all.

Stepbrother Dearest
Stepbrother Dearest

5.0 out of 5 stars simply amazing, five full stars., 22 Oct 2014
This book started off just how I thought it would, but that didn't stop me from laughing at how Elec and Greta acted with each other, and I loved how cocky he was from the start. But what I loved most about this book was how it skipped to seven years later, yet didn't feel like there was a huge gap. Everything felt like it flowed, not leaving you feeling like there was anything missing. I laughed, I had tears for them both at times, I wanted to slap Elec more than once, then hug him. but most of all I couldn't stop reading from the moment I started. This isn't just a book about two teenagers falling in love, this book is so much more, and I felt it all.

Carnal Desire (Severed MC Book 2)
Carnal Desire (Severed MC Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5, 21 Oct 2014
must read, just to find out what came next. glad I read it, and am already going for the next book :)

Severed Justice (Severed MC Book 3)
Severed Justice (Severed MC Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars wish i could give more., 21 Oct 2014
I have read quite a few MC books, and even though I have loved them, I have love these even more. I have waited till I have read all three books before I wrote this, and let me just say I wish I could give it more stars. I loved them all, but this last one broke my heart little, because by now I felt like I knew them all, which is what makes it so good to read. I also love how each person gets there own little chapters, which I feel helps pull you in to the book more. I can't wait for more, and there has to be more, because I need to know about Cowboy.

Instigator Mens Boys Black Bomber Rain Jacket Hooded Windbreaker Coat Age 13-14
Instigator Mens Boys Black Bomber Rain Jacket Hooded Windbreaker Coat Age 13-14
Offered by Top-Designer-Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars and the kids love, 15 Oct 2014
just what I was after, and the kids love them

Shooter (Burnout Book 1)
Shooter (Burnout Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*****, 15 Oct 2014
Yeah you need to read this if you love a good MC book, Shooter, is sweet but sexy and an alph male all at the same time. And I couldn't help but love the way the other guys in the book are a main part of the story.

Incandescent: Knights Rebels MC
Incandescent: Knights Rebels MC

5.0 out of 5 stars must read for all those who love a good MC book, 15 Oct 2014
I loved it from start to finish, Nix well lets just say he is as hot as I was hoping. If you love a good MC book, then you will love this one as well, there is nothing missing from this book. I couldn't put it down, I even loved all the other bikers in the book, and can't wait for Sy story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9