Profile for AshShops > Reviews

AshShops

Eye-Fi Mobile X2 Wireless SDHC 8GB Memory Card
Eye-Fi Mobile X2 Wireless SDHC 8GB Memory Card

4.0 out of 5 stars It works very well with Nikon d90!!!, 6 May 2013
This is an amazing piece of tech which works flawlessly with Nikon d90 and my android tablet. I have not tried syncing it with my laptop but should work the same way I guess. Setup and config takes about 10 to 15 minutes. Once I setup the card to direct transfer mode and paired it with my nexus 10 tablet, it works like a charm. All I have to do is turn the camera on and take some snaps. The tablet automatically connects to eye-fi WiFi and downloads the photos and videos. Transfer take between 5-10 seconds for a 6mb photo which is great.

I don't like the fact that we have to sign up to eye if online account. It should be really made optional as I don't have any intention to upload photos to their server. Automatic upload to NAS is a feature I would want this card to support in the future.

Seagate GoFlex Net - NAS server
Seagate GoFlex Net - NAS server
Offered by EStore99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good if you already have a Seagate goflex portable drive, 25 Feb. 2013
Go for it if you already have a GoFlex portable drive. Supports Streaming of media onto UPnP/DLNA compatable devices. Can map it as a network drive on Windows and Android Phones. Dont like the fact that i need to connect to pogoplug via internet to manage the device [Connect,Disconnect]. Other than that it works just fine. Looks out for other latest options if you dont have a portable hard drive.