Profile for MR P D CUMBY > Reviews

Content by MR P D CUMBY

MR P D CUMBY

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Premium Black Top Flip PU Leather Case with Touch Screen Stylus, Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth
Offered by One 2 Three online

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 12 May 2013
I purchased this for my wife's phone, she loves it apart from there is nowhere on the case to keep the stylus.
The price & delivery was excellent it was ordered on a Tuesday evening & delivered on the Thursday

Pasante Dotted Condoms x 24
Pasante Dotted Condoms x 24

5.0 out of 5 stars much cheaper than the shops, 12 May 2013
We have used these condoms before & the wife loves the extra feeling the dots give.
The price was exceptional. They were ordered on the Tuesday evening, the Wednesday morning I received an email saying delivery would be 3-5 days from that day & they arrived the following day with a 3 year expiry date on them.

Excellent value for money & speedy delivery
I would deffinatly recommend purchasing these & other products from amazon

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £15 (Birthday Balloons)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £15 (Birthday Balloons)

5.0 out of 5 stars a great present, 12 May 2013
We got this for our daughter for use in purchasing kindle ebooks. She found it very easy & also likes the card it came in

Me27 High Quality Mono Earphone
Me27 High Quality Mono Earphone
Offered by DJ2GO LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Me27 High Quality Mono Earphone
I bought this so I can listen to my MP3 player at work & still be aware of the forklifts etc travelling around the warehouse.
Unlike earphones this acts more like a radio ie background music so you are fully aware of your surroundings.
Before buying it I was a little concerned weather the ear hook would work with my glasses this was easily sorted by putting the arm of my glasses on the outside of the hook keeping the hook as close to my ear as possible.

Both the price & speed of delivery (one day after ordering) were excellent & have recommended it to my work colleges.

The Pacific / Band Of Brothers - Limited Edition Gift Set (HBO) [DVD]
The Pacific / Band Of Brothers - Limited Edition Gift Set (HBO) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Joe Mazzello

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Dec 2012
I've wanted to watch these for ages & for the price i couldn't say no. They were the 1st DVDs i watched on my new LG Home Cinema System & WOW!! They really come to life on it. An EXCELLENT buy.

LG HT306SF 5.1 Channel DVD Home Cinema System
LG HT306SF 5.1 Channel DVD Home Cinema System

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, 7 Dec 2012
This is our 1st Home Cinema System, so i have nothing to compare it with. I found it easy to setup on it's own but our vigin box was a different matter (trust vigin to make things difficult) after researching possible fix's on some forums (virgin were useless) it's all working fine.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2013 11:46 PM GMT

Intermec AL1 Holster with Belt for CK30 Handheld Computer
Intermec AL1 Holster with Belt for CK30 Handheld Computer

4.0 out of 5 stars How good can a stand be??, 7 Dec 2012
They are stands, so as long as they do the job thats all that matters. Only 4 stars due to (like others) they didn't come with they bolts needed to secure my LG speakers to them.

Snow Scoop Shovel With Wooden Shaft and Plastic Handle
Snow Scoop Shovel With Wooden Shaft and Plastic Handle
Offered by superbuys20

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 7 Dec 2012
This product seems to be well made. It was easy to put together (2 screws, 1 for the handle & 1 for the scoop)
As yet we haven't had enough snow to try it out hence only 4 stars