Profile for morton > Reviews

morton

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Kidde 7DCO Carbon Monoxide Alarm Digital Display 10 Year Sensor and Warranty
Kidde 7DCO Carbon Monoxide Alarm Digital Display 10 Year Sensor and Warranty

4.0 out of 5 stars Kiddle 7DCOC 10 years carbon monoxide alarm digital, 8 Feb. 2014
Needed one to be placed in the room where we've recently had a multi-fuel stove fitted - so far so good.

Master Class Seamless Silicone Oven Glove With Cotton Sleeve
Master Class Seamless Silicone Oven Glove With Cotton Sleeve
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Master Class Seamless Silicone Oven Glove with Cotton Sleeve, 8 Feb. 2014
Having purchased cotton heat-proof gloves and having to keep washing them because of use I found they seemed to lose their heat resistance. Hopefully this won't be the case with these.

Ecozone Magnoball - Anti-Limescale Ball for Washing Machine & Dishwasher  Lasts up to 10 years
Ecozone Magnoball - Anti-Limescale Ball for Washing Machine & Dishwasher Lasts up to 10 years
Offered by Gizoo - Gadgets & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecozonre Magnoball, 8 Feb. 2014
Living in a hard water area and not having a water softener to eradicate the potential of limescale I need a product such as this to replace the one that I lost!

High Hopes
High Hopes
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars High Hopes by Bruce Springsteen, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: High Hopes (Audio CD)
Lived up to all expectations - found all tracks superb and difficult to find fault with anything on this CD

Illuminations
Illuminations
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Illuminations by Josh Groban, 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Illuminations (Audio CD)
wonderful CD - so glad I bought it; have loaned it to a friend in the hope she enjoys it as much as I do.

War Horse
War Horse

4.0 out of 5 stars War Horse, 24 Aug. 2013
This review is from: War Horse (Kindle Edition)
We bought this for our granddaughter in the US - she's a little young for it yet but hopefully will enjoy it.

Wynton Marsalis & Eric Clapton Play The Blues- Live From Jazz At  Lincoln Center
Wynton Marsalis & Eric Clapton Play The Blues- Live From Jazz At Lincoln Center

5.0 out of 5 stars Wynton Marsalis & Eric Clapton Play The Blues - Life from Jazz at ..., 24 Aug. 2013
What musicianship - these two compliment each other so well. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole CD, as did friends I loaned it to.

The Forest
The Forest

5.0 out of 5 stars The Forest, 24 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Forest (Kindle Edition)
For me, Edward Rutherford never fails to fascinate. His storytelling is absolutely brilliant; I'm gradually working my way through all his books.

Revelator
Revelator

4.0 out of 5 stars ~Revelator, 24 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Revelator (Audio CD)
Doesn't tick 5 stars for me but I do enjoy listening to it. I've loaned it to a couple of friends who feel the same way

Dublin: Foundation
Dublin: Foundation

5.0 out of 5 stars Dublin: Foundation, 24 Aug. 2013
Yet another brilliant piece of penmanship - he can't fail. Thank goodness it's also available in Kindle form - I've now got both..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9