ARRAY(0xb8299744)

Fiskars Classic - Left-Handed General Purpose Scissors - 21cm ITEM 9850
Fiskars Classic - Left-Handed General Purpose Scissors - 21cm ITEM 9850
Price: 9.54

4.0 out of 5 stars My favourite scissors for dressmaking., 15 Sep 2013
I love Friskars scissors. They are well balanced and weighted and sit in the hand nicely. The blades meet each other and pass smoothly and the grips are gentle on the thumb and fingers.

The only things that I don't like are the price and get ruined for dressmaking too quickly if used for cutting paper and cardboard!

Fackelmann Nirosta 48145 Scissors 21 cm for Left-Handed Users
Fackelmann Nirosta 48145 Scissors 21 cm for Left-Handed Users

3.0 out of 5 stars A good alternative to Friskars Left handed scissors, 15 Sep 2013
I bought these scissors to use for dressmaking because they were substantially cheaper than the more expensive Friskars which I always use and like, and a I was curios. The lower value and quality is evident in the lighter weight, the finish and quality of the plastic handles and the reduced smoothness when cutting fabric. Also, the thumbhole made the base of my thumb sore because The hole isn't wasn't round enough.

That being said, the scissors meet and cut well. the blades pass each other smoothly and the scissors are well balanced.

AQUA SPHERE Vista Mask Goggles, Tinted Lens/Deep Blue Frame
AQUA SPHERE Vista Mask Goggles, Tinted Lens/Deep Blue Frame
Offered by Mastmi
Price: 21.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good swimming mask, 23 Jun 2013
I had an earlier version of this mask and this one is a distinct improvement. I love the tint on the lenses and its very easy to adjust using the straps. The seal on my face is as good as my scuba diving mask...so good the sometimes I forget which one I'm wearing :-)

Sony MEX-BT3900U Bluetooth USB CD/Mp3 Car Stereo (Radio Tuner,Front Aux Input)
Sony MEX-BT3900U Bluetooth USB CD/Mp3 Car Stereo (Radio Tuner,Front Aux Input)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement car radio., 23 Jun 2013
I bought this to replace the radio/ sat nav in my husbands car. There's quite a lot to set up and the manual is a must- read! It was easy to install and easy to set up. Sadly it doesn't work off the steering wheel controls and it has no way to attach to the changer but my husband is pleased with it.

Little Tikes Handle Haulers Haul N Ride
Little Tikes Handle Haulers Haul N Ride

5.0 out of 5 stars 1yr old grandson loves it, 23 Jun 2013
A super choice. Gave it to our crawling grandson for his first birthday. He pulls himself up using the handle, gets on and off it without help. It seems sturdy and well made

VTech Sing and Splash Fish
VTech Sing and Splash Fish
Offered by BestChoice
Price: 11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing..., 5 April 2013
bought it for my grandson at Christmas and only saw it in the bath recently. Very disappointed. The fins move but don't actually achieve anything they don't seem to splash at all! The singing is barely audible and the way its put together with screws doesn't give you confidence that the fish is waterproof and therefore suitable for the bath. Personally I would question whether the description of the sing and splash fish contravenes the Trades Description Act...

Steam Train Money Box with Secret Lock : Handcrafted Wood : Top Christmas Gift Idea : High Quality Traditional Xmas Present For Boys, For Girls, For Him, For Her, For Children & For Fun Loving Adults! 4 Designs (Size 17x13x5cm)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good robust money box, 1 Jan 2013
I like it and so did my 2yr old grandson. It looks robust and the secret lock is not immediately obvious. My only concern, is the wheels that are glued on circles of wood. These look sturdy but I suspect they might suffer over the years.

Sheep : Money Box with Secret Lock : Handcrafted Wood : Top Gift Idea : High Quality Traditional Present For Boys, For Girls, For Him, For Her, For Children & For Fun Loving Adults! 4 Designs (Size 16x13x5.5cm)
Offered by All My Gift Ideas
Price: 17.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, robust money box, 1 Jan 2013
This is a cute robust money box. A good weight and pleasing to the eye. One thing, the finish is a little rough, it could have done with a bit more sanding!

The way to get into it is not immediately obvious!

LEGO Architecture 21013: Big Ben
LEGO Architecture 21013: Big Ben
Price: 21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely designed, have to think about it when constructing, 1 Jan 2013
Nice pack. lots of different, specially made pieces. It came out a little smaller than I imagined when completed but still a good model. My son-in-law was pleased and that's what matters :-)

Little Tikes Cozy Pumper
Little Tikes Cozy Pumper
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great success!, 1 Dec 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Pumper (Toy)
we bought this for our grandson's 2nd birthday along with the Little Tikes Car and he really loves them. He knew Little Tikes Cozy Pumperhow to use the nozzle instantly.The credit card wipe was a bit of a disappointment because I thought a credit card was included, however our grandson got round that problem by using his Dad's.

Page: 1 | 2