Profile for Mr B > Reviews

Content by Mr B

Mr B

HMDX HX-P230PUA-EU Jam Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker - Purple
HMDX HX-P230PUA-EU Jam Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker - Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little speaker. It's worth spending a bit more and but its bigger brother Jam 2., 19 Jan. 2015
This is a nice little speaker. I was impressed with the sound quality. To be honest I would buy the upgraded model. The Jam 2. It cost slightly more. But it has a little more kick to it.

Streetwize SWCC5 3 Bicycle Carrier Towball Fitting
Streetwize SWCC5 3 Bicycle Carrier Towball Fitting
Offered by MP 1st Class Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant piece of Kit. Save a packet compared to the thule, 10 May 2014
Brilliant piece of kit. I was a bit worried at first. I looked at the thule one but could not justify paying over £80 for it

Decide to take a gamble on buying this one. The Gamble paid off. It does what it said on the box. 10/10. For quality

Sony Fashion DJ Style Headphones - Black
Sony Fashion DJ Style Headphones - Black
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality headphones., 16 April 2014
I purchased these headphones thinking to myself ?? Sounds to cheap. I was surprised on how good the quality of these headphones where. Good purchase well done Sony.

Cuban Black Faux Leather Breakfast Kitchen Bar Stools
Cuban Black Faux Leather Breakfast Kitchen Bar Stools
Offered by HNNHOME

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and value for money, 16 April 2014
These chairs are just what I've been looking for. Perfect value for money. Easy to clean. sturdy and good quality

(Discontinued by Manufacturer)
(Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars TV ok. But still having to constantly adjust colour settings, 16 April 2014
I've had this TV for over a year now. And I still can not get the colour setting right. To be honest I should of returned

Emporio Armani Men's Watch AR5878
Emporio Armani Men's Watch AR5878
Offered by BrightRetail

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant watch. Saved over £80 from shop price., 16 April 2014
Good quality watch. Fast delivery saved over £80 from the high street price. Perfect birthday present for my son Thanks.

Nescafé Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine and Beverage Maker Melody 3 Play and Select by De'Longhi EDG625.B - Black
Offered by A&A Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Veil lent service, 30 Jan. 2014
Good service item arrived next day. Impressed with this coffee machine. Love the different coffees I've brought extra coffees in bulk from Amazon

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy if you need it to charge new iPad, 30 Jun. 2012
I have just received this charging cable. ! this does not charge up my new iPad 3 to 100%. On up to 75%. It's ok for downloading data from iPad to desktop.. I did read one review that did say this so.

Sigma-Accessories : Replacement Mains + Car Battery Charger For Sony NP-FW50
Sigma-Accessories : Replacement Mains + Car Battery Charger For Sony NP-FW50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Jun. 2012
Very good service received the next day. I would recommend this travel charger. It included car charger lead plus European plug socket. O plus te uk plugs. 10/10.