Profile for A. E. Ede > Reviews

Content by A. E. Ede

A. E. Ede (Wickford UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Omron CaloriScan HJA-306 Professional Weight Management Activity Monitor - White
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service., 20 May 2015
Excellent product arrived safely and on time.

Expert Shield *Lifetime Guarantee* - THE Screen Protector for: Panasonic Lumix TZ60 / TZ70 / TZ100 Crystal Clear
Offered by Expert Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money excellent screen protector., 9 Oct. 2014
Excellent product easy to fix to camera, with a bit of care but, it gives peace of mind that it will completely protect the camera screen. Once fixed you would not know it was there. Extremely satisfied with this perfect fitting screen protector.

Buddhism: A Very Short Introduction 2/e (Very Short Introductions)
Buddhism: A Very Short Introduction 2/e (Very Short Introductions)
by Damien Keown

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 10 Oct. 2013
I bought this book to get an understanding of the Buddhist way of life. I am not a religious person but wanted to understand how they get peace of mind. Great service book arrived safely and on time.

Brabantia Bin Liners, Size F, 20 L Slim - 40 Bags
Brabantia Bin Liners, Size F, 20 L Slim - 40 Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Oct. 2013
Excellent value fit perfectly into our bin. Goods arrived safely and on time given will definitely use this service again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Oct. 2013
This mat is excellent I have a TomTom Start 60 and this makes it very easy to sit perfectly on my dashboard rather than the windscreen. id not work so well with my TomTom Go 917 though this was too heavy. Excellent service goods arrived safely and on time.

Introduction to Buddhism: An Explanation of the Buddhist Way of Life
Introduction to Buddhism: An Explanation of the Buddhist Way of Life
by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 10 Oct. 2013
I bought this book as I am interested in the way of life and not the religion. I wanted to find out more about meditation and Buddhist way of dealing with stressful situations. Excellent service book arrived safely and on time.

2013 Adidas AdiCross II Spikeless Mesh Golf Shoes Wide Fitting Silver/Iron/Yellow 10W

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 10 Oct. 2013
These shoes are very comfortable to wear but, are strictly dry weather only. I wore them one day when there was heavy dew on the ground and my feet were soaked. Excellent service they arrived safely and on time. Not wide fitting though as described.

Anker® 1900mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy S2 II GT-I9100, Galaxy S2 II I9100, Galaxy S2 II 9100G, EB-F1A2GBU

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 4 Oct. 2013
Bought this battery for my wife's S111 it has proved to work just as expected charges well and holds charge for a long time too.
Goods arrived safely on time as promised can't fault the service.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Sept. 2013
Ideal remote easy to set up and use. Bought to replace existing remote it arrived safely and in the time promised.

Audi R8 1:24 Scale Diecast Model Car Assorted Colours
Audi R8 1:24 Scale Diecast Model Car Assorted Colours
Offered by Oxford Toy Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present, 11 May 2013
I couldn't afford the real thing but I promised my wife I would get her an R8 one day. So by way of a stand in until I can afford the real thing this was next best.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2015 7:46 PM BST