Profile for Mr. I. Ahmadu > Reviews

Swing Trading Made Simple
Swing Trading Made Simple

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK!, 1 Jun. 2015
GREAT BOOK!

Having bought hundreds of books from Amazon (yes! hundreds, and I mean that), I can truly say that only THREE really stand out from the crowd, and this book is amongst them, without a doubt. I wish this book was in publication when I started learning how to trade, four and half years ago.

Without a solid understanding of the reasons as to why the markets move, it would be nigh impossible to become successful at trading the financial markets. It's all very well saying that the trend is your friend, but why do the markets trend?

Well, if you really want to know as to why, then go out and buy this EXCELLENT BOOK. Guaranteed, it would change the way you look at the markets. This book lays it out bare, in clear diagrams, then tops it off with numerous examples, using a simple strategy, in addition to position sizing.

I wish the author's other books were translated into English for the likes of us non-German speakers.

Well done Michael, your little e-book is excellent. It would serve as a constant source of reference for those of us that bought it.

The Black Book of Forex Trading: A Proven Method to Become a Profitable Trader in Four Months and Reach Your Financial Freedom by Doing it (Forex Trading, Forex for Beginners, Forex Strategy)

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST FOREX BOOK, 7 May 2015
THE BEST FOREX BOOK!!

This book is simply amazing and without doubt, the VERY BEST Forex book out there. Oh yes!!!!! The best.

The author writes in the most personal style and narrates his own story regarding the many losses he incurred, whilst struggling to make it as a Financial Trader, before he became successful.

In a chance meeting with a seasoned professional Trader, the author's luck changed completely. The pro Trader agreed to take the author (Paul), under his wings, by mentoring him, to the point where the author has now become a most successful Trader, with all the past losses having been recovered, and laughing all the way to the bank.

In this little e-book, you are guided by Paul, and clearly and unambiguously shown the ropes on how to trade, inorder to become successful, just like he was taught by the pro Trader.

I can honestly say one thing about this e-book - SIMPLY THE BEST, hands down. Yes! This is the best book on Forex, bar none. The best part is that with Paul's teaching, you too would become successful, if you diligently study what's in the e-book and follow the rules of the strategies, in addition to sound money management.

THANKS Paul, for such a great e-book. You've completely changed the way I trade the financial markets for the best.

A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis
A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this book, everyone!, 30 July 2013
As a novice Trader, I've bought many, many trading books from Amazon in the recent past (136 to be precise), including at least four, specifically on 'Volume'. Indeed, this is my first review on all the trading books that I've bought.

Anna's book - 'A Complete Guide to Volume Price Analysis' is by far the best book on the subject that I've ever read. She knows her stuff and most importantly, knows how to impart the knowledge to others. The way she explains the subject matter, the analogies that she draws and the many examples that she gives, can, but only go to make you a better Trader, if you listen to her and practise what you've learnt from the book. Once you've fully read Anna's book and understood it, you will always be one step ahead of the game because you know what's going on in the market that you are trading. The signs given by price and it's other sibling (volume) would either prompt you to step aside and wait (instead of jumping in to take a trade and lose) or give you the green light to go ahead and take a trade with confidence, alongside the operators, and win.

I honestly think that this book is highly under-priced, considering the wealth of information that it contains. Personally, I'd have been too happy to pay £24.99 for it, if not more. Then again, it's up to the author to charge what she thinks the book is worth, if she's testing the market. In my eyes, it's worth a lot, lot more than she is charging for it.

One thing I know for sure is that there are very many rubbish trading books out there that are selling for far more, without any new ground-breaking information, unlike Anna's book. Many of those useless trading books are aimed at the new Trader (like me), with snazzy, get-rich-quick titles and full of utter rubbish. This book of Anna's teaches you the meat and bone of trading - why? - because it teaches you how to read the market. Once learnt, those skills would remain with you for the rest of your life, such that you'll never be afraid to take a trade if the conditions are right or simply step aside and wait.

My advice to any Trader out there - whether a novice (like me), experienced or whatever, is to BUY THIS BOOK so as to truly read the market. Yes, buy this book if you want to learn how to read the market correctly. You will be amazed. Anna has laid it all out for you in this great book. If you really want to know, so many so-called Expert and Professional traders do NOT understand Volume and how it influences Price Action, the author does and I commend her for it.

Lastly, in view of her immense knowledge on the crucial but elusive subject of Volume Price Analysis, I'd request the author to get a DVD out (asap), to accompany the book and flog it on Amazon for £49.99. I'll be the first person to buy it.

NB:

Anna has also got another book out on Amazon which I've bought as well but can not say anything about it because I haven't had the time to read it, as I've been concentrating on Price Volume Analysis.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2013 4:13 PM GMT