Profile for Mr. I. Ahmadu > Reviews

Mr. I. Ahmadu

A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis
A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this book, everyone!, 30 July 2013
As a novice Trader, I've bought many, many trading books from Amazon in the recent past (136 to be precise), including at least four, specifically on 'Volume'. Indeed, this is my first review on all the trading books that I've bought.

Anna's book - 'A Complete Guide to Volume Price Analysis' is by far the best book on the subject that I've ever read. She knows her stuff and most importantly, knows how to impart the knowledge to others. The way she explains the subject matter, the analogies that she draws and the many examples that she gives, can, but only go to make you a better Trader, if you listen to her and practise what you've learnt from the book. Once you've fully read Anna's book and understood it, you will always be one step ahead of the game because you know what's going on in the market that you are trading. The signs given by price and it's other sibling (volume) would either prompt you to step aside and wait (instead of jumping in to take a trade and lose) or give you the green light to go ahead and take a trade with confidence, alongside the operators, and win.

I honestly think that this book is highly under-priced, considering the wealth of information that it contains. Personally, I'd have been too happy to pay £24.99 for it, if not more. Then again, it's up to the author to charge what she thinks the book is worth, if she's testing the market. In my eyes, it's worth a lot, lot more than she is charging for it.

One thing I know for sure is that there are very many rubbish trading books out there that are selling for far more, without any new ground-breaking information, unlike Anna's book. Many of those useless trading books are aimed at the new Trader (like me), with snazzy, get-rich-quick titles and full of utter rubbish. This book of Anna's teaches you the meat and bone of trading - why? - because it teaches you how to read the market. Once learnt, those skills would remain with you for the rest of your life, such that you'll never be afraid to take a trade if the conditions are right or simply step aside and wait.

My advice to any Trader out there - whether a novice (like me), experienced or whatever, is to BUY THIS BOOK so as to truly read the market. Yes, buy this book if you want to learn how to read the market correctly. You will be amazed. Anna has laid it all out for you in this great book. If you really want to know, so many so-called Expert and Professional traders do NOT understand Volume and how it influences Price Action, the author does and I commend her for it.

Lastly, in view of her immense knowledge on the crucial but elusive subject of Volume Price Analysis, I'd request the author to get a DVD out (asap), to accompany the book and flog it on Amazon for £49.99. I'll be the first person to buy it.

NB:

Anna has also got another book out on Amazon which I've bought as well but can not say anything about it because I haven't had the time to read it, as I've been concentrating on Price Volume Analysis.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2013 4:13 PM GMT