Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for stephen barraclough > Reviews

Content by stephen barrac...

stephen barraclough

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
NEW CRYSTAL GIFT SET COLLECTABLE ORNAMENT CRYSTOCRAFT WITH SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS (MINI BUTTERFLY)
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

3.0 out of 5 stars Scale wanted!, 28 Oct. 2015
Smaller that I expected

Badenia Traumnacht Orthopaedic Cold Foam Mattress, Medium, white, 100 x 200 cm
Badenia Traumnacht Orthopaedic Cold Foam Mattress, Medium, white, 100 x 200 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 15 Oct. 2015
Unexpectedly good! I was worried by the apparent - no REAL - thinness of the mattress, but I needn't have worried!
AT THAT PRICE I WAS PREPARED TO BUY ANOTHER AND USE THE TWO! Completely unnecessary, it is far MORE comfortable than the original sprung-interior Orthopaedic mattress I got with the bed! Needless to say, I've VERY CAREFULLY kept the maker's details in case I live long enough to ever need another!

BNP Opti-Star Mattress Protector with Textured Surface 100 cm x 200 cm white
BNP Opti-Star Mattress Protector with Textured Surface 100 cm x 200 cm white
Offered by Z-Bett

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardly needed..., 15 Oct. 2015
Hardly necessary with the slatted bed, but it helps (a little) when turning the mattress.

Drive Medical 745R Diamond Deluxe Rollator with Leg Rests Red
Drive Medical 745R Diamond Deluxe Rollator with Leg Rests Red

4.0 out of 5 stars JUST THE WHEELS!, 8 Oct. 2015
The best one I have tried - and this is the second one I have actually owned. Good, strong and light, just one thing stops it getting FIVE STARS! The wheels are NOTICEABLY smaller than my previous one - the Topro Olympos, and on our local AWFUL pavements in Huddersfield! I DO notice the harder work it makes of them - and the much greater strain it puts onto my shoulders and arms! Otherwise BRILLIANT - especially as my nephew can now 'give me a lift' and let me have a sit whilst he pushes me around, for a change, though I think that LARGER WHEELS would benefit him greatly too!
Think about it!

Psalm-A-Day Free
Psalm-A-Day Free

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Psalm-A-Day Free (App)
It's only too easy to forget the Psalms...

Mobility Scooters: 16 Shocking Things You Must Know
Mobility Scooters: 16 Shocking Things You Must Know

2.0 out of 5 stars Free? Too expensive!, 8 Oct. 2015
I could write a better one! And I'm NO writer!

Logitech T650 Wireless Rechargeable Touchpad
Logitech T650 Wireless Rechargeable Touchpad
Offered by Trusted-Goods

4.0 out of 5 stars I've gone BACK!, 8 Oct. 2015
Perfectly good, but for me just a bit 'fiddly'! If my smaller fingers happen to droop down onto the key-pad's surface at the wrong time, unexpected things can happen. Also it's not quite as easy to 'scroll', and even less easy to 'highlight' a block of text! But then, I'm old and my fingers are getting clumsy!
One thing it HAS done. Convinced me that the good old wired mouse is as good a way of navigating the screen as any - and without the fuss of 'charging', separate items - switching off etc. that you have with these more modern controls!

The Pagan Lord (The Last Kingdom Series, Book 7) (The Warrior Chronicles/Saxon Stories)

3.0 out of 5 stars Enough IS enough!, 29 Aug. 2015
At LAST! Not that I finished it, but that I've at last HAD TOO MUCH! By 41% I've had it with Uhtred walking away from Bebbanburg - AGAIN!
I suppose I might come back to it and finish it some time, but not for a long time and until I'm in the mood. Enough is enough.

A Place Called Freedom
A Place Called Freedom

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the trilogy., 29 Aug. 2015
This completes the set! Ken Follett? How he writes so much so well, I can't imagine. Or do anything but enjoy and admire! (Then order the NEXT one!)

CINEMO 9 in 1 Leather Recliner Chair Rocking Adjustable Headrest Massage Swivel Heated Gaming Nursing Cinema (Brown)
Offered by SonicOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price you'll find!, 29 Aug. 2015
Brilliant, and at half the price it would have cost in a store. (BUT NOT 'CHEAP' - just inexpensive!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8