Profile for Sean > Reviews

Content by Sean

Sean

Freehands Stretch Thinsulate Gloves -Waterproof and Windproof back, ideal for Skiing or Photography (Extra Large)

3.0 out of 5 stars I can't understant why there is no thinsulate in the finger/thumb tips that pull back., 23 Jan 2014
I bought these for photography.
I think on a coldish spring or Autumn then these will be good but not in the cold winter.

When wearing like normal gloves I can definately feel the cold more in the pull back tips.
I was out shooting late one night and my finger and thumb were out to operate the camera. They got really cold so I put the covers back over, but they didnt heat up because there is no thinsulate in these finger tips. I had to take the gloves off half off where my finger and thumb could heat up against the thinsulate lower down.

Put thinsulate in the removable cover tips and these will be much better.

Lexar Professional 32GB Class 10 UHS-1 400x 60MB/s High Speed SDHC Memory Card
Lexar Professional 32GB Class 10 UHS-1 400x 60MB/s High Speed SDHC Memory Card
Offered by Madison Place
Price: 19.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Lexar Professional 32GB Class 10 UHS-1 400x 60MB/s H, 9 Jun 2013
Wow, I chose free standard delivery and got it the next day.. :-)
I didn't actually need this speed of card but for the price I chose this one as I'll probably use it longer than a slower card.

Digital SLR Camera Sensor Cleaning Pads with Fluid - All APS-C Size Sensors
Digital SLR Camera Sensor Cleaning Pads with Fluid - All APS-C Size Sensors
Offered by Digipad
Price: 10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital SLR Camera Sensor Cleaning Pads with Fluid, 9 Jun 2013
Esy to use and does what it says on the tin as they say.
I had 2 noticable dust spots on my Canon 550D/T2i Sensor and this removed them easily.

Logitech K400 Wireless Touch Keyboard - Black
Logitech K400 Wireless Touch Keyboard - Black
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech K400 Wireless Touch Keyboard, 9 Jun 2013
Great Keyboard for my Samsung TV (ES5500) and much Cheaper than Samsungs version. It does't work with some apps like the youtube app, so I used the browser instead and it worked perfectly. I don't know if the Samsung keyboad works with the apps though.

Lowepro Fastpack 350 Quick Access Backpack for SLR Kit, 17" Notebook and General Gear - Black
Offered by fotoSENSE_Ltd
Price: 81.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Grerat Bag, 11 Jan 2013
I bought this bag to replace a very similar but much cheaper one from 7 Day Shop.

This bag is tough and great quality, I wish I'd bought it in the first place..

XFX P1-850S-NLB9 PRO850W Core Edition Power Supply
XFX P1-850S-NLB9 PRO850W Core Edition Power Supply
Offered by LambdaTek ComponentShop
Price: 74.94

5.0 out of 5 stars XFX PSU with European cable only, 18 Jun 2012
This is a great beefy PSU that will suit any gamer or other graphic and CPU intensive activities.
I always check out independent reviews and buy a good branded PSU. Unfortunately I learned this the hard way, cheap PSU's don't last long and can't handle the power needed when doing anything other than Office or browsing the net, even if they are rated with the same Wattage.

The only down side was the European plug on the power cable, but fortunately I already had a standard UK cable that I could use.
Check out the electrical standards for electrical goods sold in the UK, they are easily found online.
I did and I received some money back after complaining to Amazon, which I was glad about... :-D
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2013 3:24 AM BST

One For All URC 7960 Smart Control Universal remote
One For All URC 7960 Smart Control Universal remote
Price: 20.15

2.0 out of 5 stars not compatable, 26 Sep 2011
Got this for my DGM TV after the original remote broke. Unfortunately the supplied code for DGM doesn't work. There is a scan option as well but i must have pressed that button 50 times and still nothing.

I then tried it on another Acoustic Solutions TV and the codes for it didn't work either.... v.disapointing
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2011 1:03 PM GMT