Profile for Laura Jane Wilson > Reviews

Bush BDVD8310BEA portable dvd player car 9v power supply adapter charger
Bush BDVD8310BEA portable dvd player car 9v power supply adapter charger
Offered by Power-adapters

5.0 out of 5 stars This power cable is perfect for the job intended, 9 Dec 2014
This power cable is perfect for the job intended. It easily reaches to the back of my car so the kids can watch hours of DVDs on our journeys!

Cabbage Patch Kids - Styles Vary
Cabbage Patch Kids - Styles Vary

4.0 out of 5 stars My girls love them, 29 Jan 2014
I bought these for my two girls for Christmas, I ordered 3 in hope of a boy doll too but all three came as girls! Great buy for the money, only downside as previously mentioned being unable to choose your doll.

Infantastic® KDK01 Child Play Kitchen, pink
Infantastic® KDK01 Child Play Kitchen, pink
Offered by JAGO24 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice kitchen., 29 Jan 2014
I bought this kitchen for my little girls 3rd birthday. Must admit looks the part and she loves playing with it. Only one negative comment to make is the magnets on the oven door do not line up therefore the oven door often falls open! I am hoping to be able to buy additional magnets. My brother and I managed to put it together in approx 45 mins by following the instructions.

Nursery CAR Boys Bedroom Nursery Wall Stickers
Nursery CAR Boys Bedroom Nursery Wall Stickers
Offered by I-WallArt

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice border, 29 Jan 2014
I bought these stickers for my little mans room, I ordered two sheets and they have made a nice border around his small room. As others have commented police is spelt incorrectly but that did not bother me. Would recommend to others, for the price it brightens up the room.

Forever Friends "Especially For You"
Forever Friends "Especially For You"

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my daughter, 12 Jan 2013
This was a great present for my daughter. She has just started listening to music and it was the perfect price to pay for her first CD.