Profile for Theresa Harvey > Reviews

The Color Purple [1985] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Danny Glover

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Oct 2014
Amazing film!!

MaxiMuscle Promax Lean Weight Loss and Definition Shake Powder Chocolate--1200g (Formerly Known as Maximuscle, Packaging May Vary)
Offered by ProteinWarehouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not taste nice and upset my stomach, 2 Oct 2014
Did not taste nice and upset my stomach.
Cheaper product but wasted my money as it upset my stomach so much I had to throw two thirds of the tub away!!!

Maxitone Sculptress Diet 700 g Strawberry Weight Loss System Shake Powder
Maxitone Sculptress Diet 700 g Strawberry Weight Loss System Shake Powder

5.0 out of 5 stars Have been using this product for about 9 months now ..., 2 Oct 2014
Have been using this product for about 9 months now. Really tasty, fills you up. I use twice a day for breakfast and afternoon snack replacement.
Amazon is the cheapest I've find this product too :)

Maxitone Sculptress Diet 700 g Banana Split Weight Loss System Shake Powder
Maxitone Sculptress Diet 700 g Banana Split Weight Loss System Shake Powder

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend :), 26 Mar 2014
Great product that does what it says on the tin especially when you use the diet plan also. Tastes great! Recommend the protein bars too :))

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son loved it!!, 21 Jan 2013
This was bought as a very last minute Christmas present as the shop I was going to get his Army outfit from was out of stock. This arrived promptly as predicted by text/ email alert on Christmas Eve and my son has barely taken it off since. It is his dream to be a sniper in the Army so this has gone down brilliantly with him and he spent part of Boxing Day evening crouched under the Christmas Tree in it... To be able to amuse a ten year old boy away from an Xbox or PS is a winner in my books... His friends are reportedly very jealous. A great bargain for the price. Fantastic fast delivery and constant updates on delivery status. Highly recommend!