Profile for Mrs. C. Bambra > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. Bambra

Mrs. C. Bambra "Avid reader" (Bath, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
First Contract: A JJ Stoner short story (The Stoner Series Book 1)
First Contract: A JJ Stoner short story (The Stoner Series Book 1)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive!, 24 Jun 2014
An excellent hours read! Roll on September when The Last Act of Charity comes out. Stoner is my new hero. Frank, you are a talented writer of swift paced, exciting fiction. Fab!

Pentecost. An ARKANE Thriller (Book 1)
Pentecost. An ARKANE Thriller (Book 1)
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad first novel., 4 Jan 2014
Nice clean writing style, interesting plot & characters but I would have enjoyed it more if it hadn't felt like a Da Vinci Code follow-up! I felt the author knew her subject matter & had a good sense of pace & timing but I couldn't stop making the comparisons between this & the Da Vinci Code............sorry. I will read another of her books though to see if I can see the story as "new".

Halti Training Lead RED Large
Halti Training Lead RED Large
Price: 7.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 15 Dec 2013
As a dog trainer I find these leads good value for money and invaluable for my work. It is so much easier to teach people to walk their dogs on-lead successfully using this versatile lead.

Darkness Bound
Darkness Bound
Price: 5.09

4.0 out of 5 stars New read........., 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: Darkness Bound (Kindle Edition)
Good, clean story telling for the most part. Quite a convoluted perspective of events by the main characters. For me this was a little detrimental to my enjoyment of the story. I will read more of Larry Brooks' work though because for a first book this was well crafted.

Fruit Drops Part II - Match Three Puzzle
Fruit Drops Part II - Match Three Puzzle
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 13 Nov 2013
I am half way through playing this, have completed the easy section and am on level 50 of the medium section. It continues to keep me playing, so must be what I was looking for!

AmazonBasics Stylus for Touchscreen Devices
AmazonBasics Stylus for Touchscreen Devices
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 Nov 2013
Helps eliminate smudging and smearing across the screen and for me to type more efficiently on the touchscreen. Just what I needed.

AmazonBasics Portable Fold-Up Travel Stand for iPad 4, iPad 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 7.0, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Touch (Black)
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed, 13 Nov 2013
Exactly what I wanted to make best use of my Kindle Fire. Makes using it as a reference tool very easy.

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 11 Oct 2013
I join the long line of satisfied customers I'm happy to say. I am lucky enough to live in a hot country so wear sandals or nothing on my feet for most of the year. The hard skin build up has been scary. Within a few days of repeated use I now have feet I no longer have to hide under the table to avoid scrutiny!

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Extra Coarse Micro-Minerals Blue Replacement Rollers (Set of 2)
Price: 9.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Much needed!, 11 Oct 2013
Do what they are meant to..........who could ask for more? Used properly, ie without too much pressure on them, they last for a reasonable time before needing to be changed.

Halti Training Lead BLACK small
Halti Training Lead BLACK small
Price: 5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 11 Oct 2013
I love this training lead, it gives ultimate flexibility and reliability. It is strong and well made. I would recommend this to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4