Profile for CathieB > Reviews

Content by CathieB

CathieB "Avid reader" (Bath, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ELTD® Bluetooth Keyboard Portfolio Case For Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Tablet-Detachable Bluetooth Keyboard Leather Cover Case (For Galaxy Tab S 10.5, Black)
Offered by X-FlashBox

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Christmas gift!, 31 Dec. 2014
My new Samsung Galaxy Tab S fits in perfectly, all the right cut outs in all the right places. The keyboard links swiftly and feels nice. I love the fact that the keyboard is magnetically joined to the case so can be removed easily, perfect for when I just want to use the touch pad on the device & be spared the extra weight. So far so good!

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5-inch Tablet(White) - (ARM Exynos 5 Octa-Core 1.9GHz, 3GB RAM, 16GB Storage, Wi-Fi, Android 4.4)
Offered by SkynetShopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Christmas gift!, 31 Dec. 2014
I'm enjoying getting to know this device. The size is exactly what I wanted, can't fault the graphics or build quality. I think this is the start of a great relationship! I always found the Samsung interface on my Galaxy phone easy to use, so this is perfect for me.

Two Wrongs: A JJ Stoner short story (The Stoner Series Book 2)
Two Wrongs: A JJ Stoner short story (The Stoner Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars More like this please!, 31 Oct. 2014
Thoroughly enjoyable read. This is the second of the JJ Stoner short stories I've read (the other being "First Contract") and I really can't decide if I preferred one to the other........what a happy state of affairs! Crisp story-telling, gradual character development, no huge information dumps (one of my least favourite things) but does what a short story should do in a series of books...........makes you hungry for more! Thanks Frank!

The Yorkshire Shepherdess
The Yorkshire Shepherdess

4.0 out of 5 stars A good simple read, 23 Oct. 2014
A good simple read. Enjoyed the story of a life so different to my own, sounds such hard graft that Amanda and family must LOVE the life! The child rearing is wonderful, the kind of childhood I, for one, would have been enthralled by. Nice one.

First Contract: A JJ Stoner short story (The Stoner Series Book 1)
First Contract: A JJ Stoner short story (The Stoner Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive!, 24 Jun. 2014
An excellent hours read! Roll on September when The Last Act of Charity comes out. Stoner is my new hero. Frank, you are a talented writer of swift paced, exciting fiction. Fab!

Stone of Fire (ARKANE Book 1)
Stone of Fire (ARKANE Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad first novel., 4 Jan. 2014
Nice clean writing style, interesting plot & characters but I would have enjoyed it more if it hadn't felt like a Da Vinci Code follow-up! I felt the author knew her subject matter & had a good sense of pace & timing but I couldn't stop making the comparisons between this & the Da Vinci Code............sorry. I will read another of her books though to see if I can see the story as "new".

Halti Training Lead RED Large
Halti Training Lead RED Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 15 Dec. 2013
As a dog trainer I find these leads good value for money and invaluable for my work. It is so much easier to teach people to walk their dogs on-lead successfully using this versatile lead.

Darkness Bound
Darkness Bound

4.0 out of 5 stars New read........., 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Darkness Bound (Kindle Edition)
Good, clean story telling for the most part. Quite a convoluted perspective of events by the main characters. For me this was a little detrimental to my enjoyment of the story. I will read more of Larry Brooks' work though because for a first book this was well crafted.

Fruit Drops Part II - Match Three Puzzle
Fruit Drops Part II - Match Three Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 13 Nov. 2013
I am half way through playing this, have completed the easy section and am on level 50 of the medium section. It continues to keep me playing, so must be what I was looking for!

AmazonBasics Stylus for Touchscreen Devices
AmazonBasics Stylus for Touchscreen Devices

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 Nov. 2013
Helps eliminate smudging and smearing across the screen and for me to type more efficiently on the touchscreen. Just what I needed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4