Profile for Greg > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
HP 351 Ink Cartridge
HP 351 Ink Cartridge
Offered by Internet-Ink & Pens

1.0 out of 5 stars Hp 351 Colour Starter Cartridge 3.5ml, Go For The Hp 351XL High Yield Cartridge!!!, 27 April 2013
When Hp sell you a new printer they only give you starter cartridges with it which hold a very small amount of ink in them Hp 350 black and the Hp 351 colour cartridges. I was using about 3 black and 2 colours cartridge per month and it was costing me a small forturne. I later found out that Hp do a higher yield versions of the 350 and 351 cartridges which cost only a few pounds more but hold far more ink in them than the starter cartridges which I was using before. What you need is a HP 350XL on the black which hold 20mls of ink rather than the 4.5mls of ink that is in the 350 starter cartridge and on the colour what you should be using is a HP 351XL which holds 13mls rather than the 3.5mls which is in the 351 colour starter cartridge. I can even go one better, I now use a company called advantage online who stock the Hp originals plus do a British premium compatible 350XL and 351XL cartridges which hold a impressive 34mls black and 21mls colour. I have used them a couple of times so far and have been quite impressed. I hope you don't fall into the Hp trap of selling a very good printer (Officejet J5740) at a very cheap price and then trying to charge you load of money for starter cartridges which are nearly empty....
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2016 1:20 PM GMT

A State Of Trance 2012
A State Of Trance 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars A State Of Trance 2012, 26 April 2013
This review is from: A State Of Trance 2012 (Audio CD)
This has to be my most favourite classic album of Armins. This is a great album and the tracks are put together so bloody well. One of the greatest heavyweights trance albums ever. Enjoy. I couldn't let this album go without a review as it's one of my favourites and I know my trance!! Respect

Girl Who Got Away [Bonus Disc]
Girl Who Got Away [Bonus Disc]
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars she gets better every time!!, 26 April 2013
Well worth waiting for . 5 years since the last album and this is superb. O.k. it starts off in typical Didoesque fashion but it sure ain't the same as the others. It's even got a touch of rap music . All in all a gem of an album and oh that soothing voice, wonderful!

Mirage
Mirage

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, but could've been better..., 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Mirage (Audio CD)
Pretty much the same comments as the previous reviews. It has a very 'pop' feel about it, indeed some of the songs do feel very cheesy and overdone, as if they were for some 7 year old who was new to the genre.

But there were some really nice songs too that I thought made up for it somewhat. 'Not giving up on love' with Sophie Ellis Baxtor was on the 1st listen didn't seem particularly good, but then it just clicked. Never heard her voice like that before, fantastic song even if it was 'too poppy'.

'Take me where I wanna go', worked out as a nice and simple tune. 'Take a moment' was decent too. 'Virtual friend' was probably my favourite after the sophie ellis one.

Having said all that, the rest of the songs were very ordinary. I have to admit, I was really looking forward to this one. Can't help but feel a little disappointed, 'Imagine' and '76' were both superior to this one. Still a good buy though considering that there isn't a great deal of good music out there these days.

Life Of Pi
Life Of Pi
by Yann Martel

3.0 out of 5 stars A classic, spoiled!, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Life Of Pi (Paperback)
A lovely adventure yarn with an intriguing storyline; a boy and a tiger share a lifeboat together. Up until the last chapter I was ready to declare this one of my favourite books but then...oh dear, what a horrible way to end it. I won't spoil it, but the final chapter of this book is akin to an artist painting an exquisite masterpiece and then purposefully ruining it by throwing a can of black paint at the canvas......

A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
by James Bowen

5.0 out of 5 stars Puurrrfect book for any cat lover, 27 April 2012
I have just finished reading this book and what can I say, I LOVE Bob. The book tells the moving story of how Bob found James and how the 2 of them helped each other through some troublesome times. The book is wonderfully written and while there are obviously some sad and dark moments there are also lots of wonderfully humorous ones too. Bob made me smile at every page turn and I wish I was still living in the UK to be able to go to London and meet this cat for myself. I could see so much of my own cat in Bob and I think this book is a must read for all animal lovers but particularly cat lovers. Best of luck to Bob and James and thank you for sharing your story with us

Ramin
Ramin
Offered by Media Vortex

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 27 April 2012
This review is from: Ramin (Audio CD)
this album is very good indeed ramin really show off his stunning vocals and a good mixture of musical song we all have heard ramin sing before and they are some songs written by ramin he certainly is one of the best new singer song writers around at the moment. i do feel with this album marks the birth of a globe star not only in the theater but also in main stream music.

In My Dreams
In My Dreams
Offered by Global_Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars IN MY DREAMS, 27 April 2012
This review is from: In My Dreams (Audio CD)
Who could have thought that a group of 'ordinary' woman could have produced something so brilliant! Well done girls absolutely
FANTASTIC!!!!

A North Country Lass
A North Country Lass

4.0 out of 5 stars Lesley is as Fantastic as ever, 27 April 2012
This review is from: A North Country Lass (Audio CD)
Fans have been eagerly awaiting this album because Lesley shared her thoughts with them during the months of its development and production. They will not be disappointed. It is a fantastic as they hoped.

Lesley is constantly expanding her repertoire and developing her voice to match. The weekly singing lessons she still has with her Royal Academy tutor are still paying off.

In this album she has gone into UK folk music in big way. She has got a group of experts to arrange their favourite songs to match her voice. They have taken advantage of vocal talents she has to great advantage. Some we already knew are up to the task. Julian Kershaw and Paul Bateman for example. They have worked their magic with Lesley before. Others may not have done but they have done their homework. All to brilliant effect.

It seems unfair to pick on some of the tracks because all 16 are excellent. Perhaps On Ilkley Moor Baht at stands out because the Black Dyke band supporting her Alternatively the welsh lullaby Suo Gan because it shows Lesley does quiet as well as she does loud. Then again Robbie Burns My Love is Like a Red Red Rose is an example of her brilliant diction. Possibly a slightly poorer track is Pastime with Good Company but only because King Henry VIII was not as good a composer as some of the anonymous people who wrote the others.

One point to note. Some Lesley albums should not be played using shuffle. The Singer in particular. This album can. In fact everyone can have fun finding out what order they like best.

Now Lesley has done Folk Songs. So what next for the Diva? Apparently she is returning to Opera in La Voix Humaine by Poulenc. This single person single act opera is 45 minutes long. How about a recording of a live performance?

HP 350 Black/351 Tri-color 2-pack Original Ink Cartridges (SD412EE)
HP 350 Black/351 Tri-color 2-pack Original Ink Cartridges (SD412EE)

3.0 out of 5 stars Hp 350/351 Black/Colour Cartridges, Low Page Yield (Starter Cartridge) Go For The XL's, 9 April 2012
Comment Comments (15) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2016 4:49 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2