Profile for Charlottie Marriottie > Reviews

Content by Charlottie Mar...

Charlottie Marriottie

Page: 1 | 2
HQ 2.1m Symphony Beach 2 Foil Kite
HQ 2.1m Symphony Beach 2 Foil Kite
Offered by Sky High Kites

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a present for a loved one. It is easy to use as a ..., 17 July 2014
This was a present for a loved one. It is easy to use as a beginner, lifts itself off the ground in even low wind. Folds up easily into a small bag, really light and no trouble to carry on you. You have to stand your ground as it has quite a pull although nothing strong enough to trouble tall adults.

Isotoner Womens Popcorn Secret Sole Terry Mule Berry Slippers 95297BER7 7 UK, 40 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, 2 Mar 2014
Love these slippers, I am normally a safe size 7 but these only just fit, I can feel the back of the slipper on my heel, I don't know if they do half sizes but if they did, I would go half a size up. They're totally wearable though so I won't return them. They are really comfortable- soft and cushioned. Lovely. They look like they'll last too with the solid sole. Good buy.

Joseph Joseph Stretch Silicone Pot Stand - Pink
Joseph Joseph Stretch Silicone Pot Stand - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Mar 2014
Does what it says on the tin, I particularly like that it folds up small for easy storage and the silicone covering making it non slip.

Formulation in Psychology and Psychotherapy: Making sense of people's problems
Formulation in Psychology and Psychotherapy: Making sense of people's problems
by Lucy Johnstone

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear, concise, 2 Mar 2014
and it really sells the different approaches - it conveys a feel for what makes them interesting and useful. I couldn't ask for more in this great book. So useful for my studies and clinical practice. Just buy it!

Beach Dog
Beach Dog
by Susie Freer

5.0 out of 5 stars A heartwarming story, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Beach Dog (Hardcover)
A really enjoyable book for animal lovers! Very imaginative and an easy going read. If your child likes Colin Dann, this will be right up their street.

Flying Frenzy Interactive Feather Cat Toy- 39" Single length Rod
Flying Frenzy Interactive Feather Cat Toy- 39" Single length Rod
Offered by Purrs In Our Hearts

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure it's fine for other cats...., 12 Jan 2014
Normal cats probably love this toy. Unfortunately mine is either completely uninterested or actually runs away from it which was disappointing obviously. It's not all flying interactive toys she doesn't like as she enjoys a rather manky catnip filled one so maybe that is the key ingredient for my cat.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2014 8:39 PM GMT

2015 Year Wall Planner - Large Size Laminated
2015 Year Wall Planner - Large Size Laminated
Offered by CKONE

2.0 out of 5 stars The pen rubs off, 4 Jan 2014
So you need to write without rubbing up against any adjacent dates which is very hard! The stickers it came with were good.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2014 6:38 PM GMT

Dr. Freud's Therapy Ball
Dr. Freud's Therapy Ball
Offered by Findmeagift

4.0 out of 5 stars The second one was fine, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dr. Freud's Therapy Ball (Toy)
But I had to return the first one as the blue ink had leaked out (staining my hand and clothing which I wasn't very impressed about).

3 x Set of Zipped Laundry Washing Mesh Bags - Protect bras, laces, undies, socks and any small items - 1Large 23in * 19in +2 Medium 19in * 15in
Offered by Mestall (Ship from HongKong)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bag ripped, 4 Jan 2014
On the first wash, one bag ripped! The zip was still done up, but there was a gaping hole in the corner and my washing had come out. Hopeless.

Cupcake 2013 Box
Cupcake 2013 Box
by Sellers
Edition: Calendar

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 days of the same recipe with tiny variations, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Cupcake 2013 Box (Calendar)
I'm not impressed!
I was given this as a Christmas present by a thoughtful relative who knows I like baking. I was disappointed to find that the first 6 days of recipes were basically 2 recipes with tiny variations. One being not for cupcakes at all but mini peanut butter cups, the next day mini marshmallow and peanut butter cups, the next day mini jam and peanut butter cups......Like I couldn't think of that myself. And they don't even bother to distribute them randomly throughout the pack, but each the day after the other! Lazy.

Page: 1 | 2