Profile for M. Mitchell > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
William Armes Dandy Washamat Doormat, 80 x 50 cm, Dark Brown
William Armes Dandy Washamat Doormat, 80 x 50 cm, Dark Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mat, 16 April 2010
Great mat, holds on to the dirt, vacuums really well and machine washable for when the dirt gets too much! Doesn't creep across the floor either.

Connect 4x4
Connect 4x4
Offered by garyrip

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for families, 16 April 2010
This review is from: Connect 4x4 (Toy)
Not as good as the classic connect 4 as you really need the max number of player to have a really good game but is great fun if 4 players are playing and the likely winner changes every turn.

More Just so Stories
More Just so Stories
by Rudyard Kipling
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 16 April 2010
This review is from: More Just so Stories (Audio CD)
If you loved listening to Johnny Morris then this is for you. The way he reads the stories is great. Even my son (8) loves listening to them and he hasn't a clue who Johnny Morris is!

Puppy in my Pocket 04 - Newborns & Puppies - HECTOR BOO 42
Puppy in my Pocket 04 - Newborns & Puppies - HECTOR BOO 42

4.0 out of 5 stars Imagination, 16 April 2010
Bought this for my God-daughter. She loves puppies and thought they were great. Made good use of her imagination.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Toastie hands, 16 April 2010
Bought these for my son - he loves them! They keep his hands warm, even when playing snowballs as they take a while to get really wet.

The Magic Roundabout (Vintage Beeb)
The Magic Roundabout (Vintage Beeb)
by Eric Thompson
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia for me!, 16 April 2010
I loved this CD as it took me back to when I was a child. My son wasn't quite so sure - he liked the stories but said it would make more sense if he could see the characters. So ended up buying a DVD!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2010 9:27 PM GMT

Kenwood HM326 3-Speed Hand Mixer - Chrome
Kenwood HM326 3-Speed Hand Mixer - Chrome
Offered by Bright Sparks Store

5.0 out of 5 stars great for mixing, 14 Feb. 2010
I only really use this for mixing up Yorkshire pudding batter and it does that really well! Have used it for a couple of other thing too and it's great. Stores away compactly and haven't had any problems with putting the whisks in the dishwasher.

Alessi Cactus! Round Trivet (MSA07)
Alessi Cactus! Round Trivet (MSA07)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for the teapot, 14 Feb. 2010
Managed to break my china trivet when it got stuck to the bottom of the teapot and then fell off before I noticed. So I decided to by this one - it's great, doesn't break! Cleans really easily and looks good in the kitchen.

Zap Country Diary Summer Meadow Duvet Set, Double
Zap Country Diary Summer Meadow Duvet Set, Double

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 14 Feb. 2010
Bought this for my Gran and she's really pleased with it. She's has Country Diary bedding before and it lasts for ages.

Bakugan: Battle Brawlers (Nintendo DS)
Bakugan: Battle Brawlers (Nintendo DS)
Offered by passionFlix UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game if you understand it!, 14 Feb. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this game for my son as he plays with the real Bakugans. Keeps him quiet for ages - he tries to explain the game to me but I haven't a clue (bring back space invaders!)

Page: 1 | 2