Profile for Jackanne > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Rufus Roo: The BIG POCKET Travel Jacket in GREY Red Zip - Child size
Rufus Roo: The BIG POCKET Travel Jacket in GREY Red Zip - Child size

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made.... mine was a child's ..., 13 May 2015
Well made....mine was a child's size....about size 8 adult. Got it half price.

Winter of the World (The Century Trilogy Book 2)
Winter of the World (The Century Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 May 2015
Just Brilliant.

DINOSAUR HOODIE AND JEANS OUTFIT 8" TEDDY BEAR CLOTHES WILL FIT 8" BUILD A BEAR FACTORY BEARS
Offered by Bargain Party Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 6 Mar. 2015
Very well made, delivered very quickly. Excellent.

Berlitz: Caribbean Ports of Call Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Caribbean Ports of Call Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
by VARIOUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful information, 28 Jan. 2014
A balanced amount of information for one day visits to the islands. Good historical setting and ideas to do in port. Small enough to take with you.

Kipling Women's Alvar Shoulder Bag, Monkey Mania BR
Kipling Women's Alvar Shoulder Bag, Monkey Mania BR

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 28 Jan. 2014
I love it. It's so practical and smart. Great for everyday use and for travelling. Much prefer the metal monkey to the furry one.

Marware Atlas Kindle Cover, Pink (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Jun. 2013
I love this cover. I often fall asleep reading and therefore the strap on the inside of the front cover is useful to slip my hand in, so if I do fall asleep my kindle does not fall to the floor!! I chose the pink cover which is very cheerful (if you like pink) and easy to spot when looking for it. It gives that extra protection against knocks.

Certified Refurbished Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi (5th generation)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 8 Jun. 2013
This was to replace my original Kindle which developed the striped screen and it is so much better. I particularly like the light for reading in bed so I don't have to disturb my husband with the bedroom light on. Also it is smaller and lighter. I bought a "leather" cover for it and also paid for an extra 2 years accident insurance in case it too developed a problem. It was very easy and quick to transfer my books from the old kindle to my new one.

What Time Is the Midnight Buffet?:Tales from the Cruise Adventure of a Lifetime
What Time Is the Midnight Buffet?:Tales from the Cruise Adventure of a Lifetime

3.0 out of 5 stars For a cruiser, 8 Jun. 2013
Found this quite amusing as I have just started cruising. Some interesting information about the ports of call and what to watch out for on a cruise ship.

Ocean Boulevard - Adventures On The High Seas: An Epic and Exhilarating Journey All the Way... from a Boy to a Man (Baboulene's Travels Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A very funny story, 25 April 2013
I love the humour in this account of a naive teenager on his first voyage at sea. Not yet finished but looking forward to finding out what happens to him. Unfortunately, my Kindle is broken; it has got the black, stripy screen problem and I haven't decided whether to buy another one or not! :-(

The Crabby Old Git on Cruising (A Laugh Out Loud Comedy)
The Crabby Old Git on Cruising (A Laugh Out Loud Comedy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me laugh, 25 April 2013
It just made me laugh out loud and look forward to my next cruise! Have recommended it to my cruising friends.

Page: 1 | 2