Profile for W > Reviews

Content by W

W

Morphy Richards Power Steam Elite 330001 2400 Watt 6.5 Bar Pressurised Steam Generator with Steam Surge - Red/Black
Offered by The Tech Lodge
Price: 147.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave me back my Sundays!, 19 Aug 2014
Wow, this has transformed my Sunday afternoon marathon session into a breeze! I was skeptical following a recommendation from a work colleague but I'm glad I took the plunge.

140 (ish) may seem like a lot for an iron but it really isn't if you value your free time. My first use easily saved me an hour (we had changed the bedding) so over the years it will give me back a large chunk of my weekends (and the odd evening after work).

Delivery was bang on the estimate so can't complain and price-wise, this unit retails for 350 so really can't fault this in any way.

Magic: The Gathering 2014 Core Set Deckbuilders Toolkit
Magic: The Gathering 2014 Core Set Deckbuilders Toolkit
Offered by Magic Madhouse
Price: 15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable for newcomers and us lapsed (older) players., 19 Aug 2014
I've recently come back to MTG after a number of years of not playing and it's surprising how I'd forgotten just how nuanced this game is. The Deckbuilder set is great for giving the new player options to build several deck types to experiment with and the little guide on how to play was very welcome.

In terms of delivery this was great, coming a day before the estimated delivery window meaning I could get started sooner than expected.

Beswick Animals (A Charlton Standard Catalogue)
Beswick Animals (A Charlton Standard Catalogue)
by Diana Callow
Edition: Perfect Paperback
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 15 Jun 2012
I bought this book for my wife who had recently started collecting Beswick.

So far it has proved very informative as she has decided what to pay for figurines and the introduction about Beswick and its main sculptors/artists is a nice touch.

It is incredibly comprehensive and has probably already paid for itself.