Profile for Maggie Sloggett > Reviews

Content by Maggie Sloggett

Maggie Sloggett (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
12" 3 Speed Oscillating Desk Table Fan Cooling Air Cool Blowing Home Office 30cm
Offered by Oypla

5.0 out of 5 stars good all round fan, 26 Sep 2014
this fan, saved the day in the heat of the summer months. works very well. great speed choice. quite quiet as fans go.

Gnomeo & Juliet [DVD]
Gnomeo & Juliet [DVD]
Dvd ~ James McAvoy
Offered by The Happy Zombie

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Gnomeo & Juliet [DVD] (DVD)
watched on Tv. my 4 year old loved it. so proceeded to purchase our own copy.. Cant write how many times it has been replayed. Great funny film we love it

Struwwelpeter
Struwwelpeter
by Heinrich Hoffmann

5.0 out of 5 stars goosebump poems, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Struwwelpeter (Hardcover)
Childhood book that my grandparents had.. so after a memory jog from the tv, i hust had to go & purchase my own copy. Great quality colour pictures where illustrated.

Lamaze Balancing Bug Stacker
Lamaze Balancing Bug Stacker

4.0 out of 5 stars love it, 2 April 2014
magnetic fun stacking bugs. Great bright colours. My little man loved them. I have even re-brought for a friend. Little hands can stack without them falling down because the magnets pull each piece together, Easy to pull apart too. love it.

LeapFrog My Puppy Pal Scout (Green)
LeapFrog My Puppy Pal Scout (Green)
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars life saver, 2 April 2014
i so love this scout. Hes a few years old now and have adapted him for our 2nd little boy. Usb connect to you PC with a cd provides you software. On the pc software program you can choose from a good range of names, words & songs you would like scout to play. Our scout gets used every night playing its 10 min goodnight song, sometimes more. Batteries have been changed 3 times in the time we have had it. which i felt was pretty good. Even brought one for my nephews also. defo recommend !!

Elvis: The Early Years [DVD]
Elvis: The Early Years [DVD]
Dvd ~ Randy Quaid

5.0 out of 5 stars must watch, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Elvis: The Early Years [DVD] (DVD)
Another great era of Elvis in his early years. Been done so many times. I enjoyed this film takes a while to get going but soon takes you in to the role as you watch Elvis go through the music process. Jonathan Rhys Meyers plays Elvis,

Escape From Huang Shi [DVD] [2008]
Escape From Huang Shi [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Jonathan Rhys Meyers

5.0 out of 5 stars must watch, 2 April 2014
Another Jonathan Rhys Meyers film. Amazing, heart wrenching. Stunning scenery in the mountains, You really get attached to the child Characters, Tissues needed, True Story and a great film to watch.

Rainbow Designs Very Hungry Caterpillar Developmental Toy
Rainbow Designs Very Hungry Caterpillar Developmental Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 2 April 2014
You just can not beat Eric Carle's Very Hungry Caterpillar. Always a story in schools but has had a bit of a come back at home. I love this story, Something i was read at preschool. So just had to introduce into my baby's world. Great for hanging on the cot, pram or car seat. Fun colours & touchy feely. Defo recomend

Hama Star 62 Tripod with Carry Case
Hama Star 62 Tripod with Carry Case
Offered by TapeCity

4.0 out of 5 stars Hama a *, 2 April 2014
Needed a new replacement tripod for my Sony A camera. This one was a perfect choice as it came in a carry case. So my tripod can be stored nicely away when not in use. Its not heavy duty but lightweight and sturdy enough for my occasional use.

EMARTBUY NOKIA E5 PREMIUM PU LEATHER FLIP CASE/COVER/POUCH BLACK
EMARTBUY NOKIA E5 PREMIUM PU LEATHER FLIP CASE/COVER/POUCH BLACK
Offered by emartbuyuk

3.0 out of 5 stars good allround cover case, 2 April 2014
Great all round case for the Nokia E5 in Black. We never had any problems with it. Fitted very well. Best Value found on Amazon & quick delievry.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5