Profile for M. Cable > Reviews

Content by M. Cable

M. Cable (uk)

Hidden & Dangerous: Fight for Freedom - Xplosive (PC CD)
Hidden & Dangerous: Fight for Freedom - Xplosive (PC CD)

4.0 out of 5 stars great, if you can get it to run, 20 Oct. 2001
I got this game when it first came out, and it stands as one of the most innovative games, the crystalisation of a genre started by seal team in the early 90's and made comercial by the legendary op. flashpoint. There are a lot of bugs with this game, mainly crashes. not a problem on my updated pc now, but when I got it originaly it took about two weeks to get the thing 'playable' therefore 4 stars, or 0 stars if it crashes and burns constantly.

In Utero
In Utero
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars the tragic brilliance of nirvana, 13 Jan. 2000
This review is from: In Utero (Audio CD)
This album was meant to be unlistenable, but ironicaly, the album I feel the band must be judged from. from the helpless 'what is wrong with me!'- radio unfrendly unit shifter, to 'found my nest of salt, everything is my fault'- from all apologies a portrail of curt at the edge of the abyss we all loved him to be. If you buy one nirvana album buy this one, unplugged may offer the ' greatest hits' (but sadly offer curt over the edge as in the tragic 'pennyroyal tea' where there is many mistakes...no passion as freddy boy) in utero offers the bands quiet/loud/ damn loud portrail of the early ninteys that is astimeless as lennon.