Profile for T. I. Manser > Reviews

Deluxe Denby Jet Black Cast Iron 30cm Shallow Casserole
Deluxe Denby Jet Black Cast Iron 30cm Shallow Casserole
Offered by Saintfield Lifestyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Many uses, great price., 11 May 2016
I wanted a large shallow casserole which I could use on hob or in the oven. I am delighted with this and am using it far more than I ever thought. Well made, easy to clean, good heat retention. Similar products from other sources vary in price but all are in three figures going up to over £190.00.
great product from an excellent seller.

Being Enough (The Greek Village Collection Book 17)
Being Enough (The Greek Village Collection Book 17)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hits the mark again., 27 Mar. 2016
Continuing the Greek village series, this book is another excellent and charming tale with a darker side as well. It shows the breadth and depth of human experience written well. As after every book in the series I am waiting for the next on.

Tumi Genuine Panama Hat. Rollable / Foldable hand woven from natural straw. Fair Trade. Range of Colours. Amazingly breathable and light sun hat, by Tumi the UK's leading Panama Hat producer. (56cm, Black)
Offered by Tumi Latin American Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat., 24 Mar. 2016
Excellent hat. Well packaged so arrived in perfect condition. Very helpful instructions on how to roll the hat. Also included very easy help to follow if the fit was not right. I am delighted with the hat which is very light and comfortable and very pleased with the helpful advice included by the seller. If in future I want another or different Panama I will certainly use this seller again.

Saving Septic Cyril: The Illegal Gardener Part II (The Greek Village Collection Book 16)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Alexi read., 16 Jan. 2016
Having enjoyed all the Greek village series, I was slightly concerned about a story set in England. I need not have worried. Written in the same pleasing and natural style this story not only completes the story of the illegal gardener but tells another very human story as well. The quality of the writing and the observation of human life means that this is a book that I would thoroughly recommend to anyone. It is not necessary to have read any other books in the series as this can stand proudly alone.

Hair Tools Air Styler Duo - HT60559
Hair Tools Air Styler Duo - HT60559
Offered by Amazing Hair & Beauty

3.0 out of 5 stars After many attempts to secure brushes they will not stay ..., 24 Nov. 2014
After many attempts to secure brushes they will not stay in place once switched on.I have used this type of brush for over 20 years so am very familiar with it. If I deciced to only use one size and stick it in would that work?

City of Lies: Love, Sex, Death and  the Search for Truth in Tehran
City of Lies: Love, Sex, Death and the Search for Truth in Tehran

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed the book and feel that I have learned a ..., 8 Aug. 2014
A fascinating series of tales of Iran showing the confused political situation there and its effect on the people. It is well written and the characters are ones that you can relate to. The regime, the Islamic revolution and the various groups in the country all have influence on the lives of the characters. I really enjoyed the book and feel that I have learned a lot about Tehran and its people.

The Art of Becoming Homeless (The Greek Village Collection Book 5)
The Art of Becoming Homeless (The Greek Village Collection Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive Greece, 22 Oct. 2013
I have read all the books in this series and look forward to more. Not the usual tale of Brit buying a house in Greece, but tales of life set in Greece. As a 67 year old male I have found them well written an a really enjoyable read.

Where's Wally Now?TM (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Where's Wally Now?TM (Kindle Tablet Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Weak instructions, 7 Oct. 2013
Its a very good game but lacks clear instructions on the significance of books and a guide to find your way round the game. My grandson loved it.

Minesweeper Classic (Mines)
Minesweeper Classic (Mines)

3.0 out of 5 stars o.k., 7 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Minesweeper Classic (Mines) (App)
Nothing like as good as the Microsoft version which is on every p.c. Controls awkward as you need to select one rather than having both "mine" and "Not mine" available

Thomas Jigsaw Puzzle Game
Thomas Jigsaw Puzzle Game

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a jigsaw, 7 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Thomas Jigsaw Puzzle Game (App)
Advertised as a jigsaw, it is a sliding tile puzzle! not suitable for my 3.5 year old grandson who was most disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2