Profile for Diana > Reviews

Diana

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
by Brené Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read for all women!, 7 Oct 2014
Loving this book - I tend to dip in & out. We had it as our book of the month in my network for entrepreneurial women & it was very popular. Can heartily recommend anything by Brene Brown

rooCASE Origami Dual-View Case (Black) for 2012 Kindle Fire HD 7" [Previous Generation]
Offered by PCMICROSTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle case, 7 Oct 2014
The quality of this was great, unfortunately I ordered the wrong size for my son's Kindle, so I had to return it! My fault, no-one else's!

Efergy Technologies ELITE CLASSIC 3.0 In-Home Energy Monitor
Efergy Technologies ELITE CLASSIC 3.0 In-Home Energy Monitor
Offered by EnergyMonitorWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Reduce your electricity bills visibly!, 7 Oct 2014
This is great - it's in a very focal point in the kitchen and I do believe it focuses my kids' minds on remembering to turn lights off when they leave rooms. They like to see the usage go down, and try to see how low they can get it. Very visual, so quick to interpret as you're walking past. Very easy to install too

500 Social Media Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, Hints and Strategy for Business: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and More!
by Andrew Macarthy

5.0 out of 5 stars Social media guru, 7 Oct 2014
I love this book - very easy to dip into and find great tips you can implement immediately

Our Iceberg is Melting: Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions
Our Iceberg is Melting: Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions
by John Kotter

5.0 out of 5 stars Change management book, 7 Oct 2014
Love this book - I keep dipping into it and finding more gems.

Kingfisher GHWIC Replacement Greenhouse Cover Walk In
Kingfisher GHWIC Replacement Greenhouse Cover Walk In
Offered by homeandgarden

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Greenhouse cover, 7 Oct 2014
This was just right - the old cover got blown away in the gales in January. I've tied this one down more firmly now!

1000 Mile 1111 Original Sock White  - Medium 6 - 8.5 UK
1000 Mile 1111 Original Sock White - Medium 6 - 8.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Blister-free socks, 7 Oct 2014
These served the purpose - I did the London Moon Walk in May, and didn't get any blisters. Great socks, and very comfortable to wear too

Get Rich Blogging
Get Rich Blogging
by Zoe Griffin

5.0 out of 5 stars No excuses now!, 7 Oct 2014
This review is from: Get Rich Blogging (Paperback)
Love, love, love this book. I need to read it again now, and go to all the suggested blogs and websites as I'm going through the book. Written in a way that really wants you to be successful - I love her style!

Telestial USA 4G Prepaid SIM Card with $10.00 & 50MB Credit
Telestial USA 4G Prepaid SIM Card with $10.00 & 50MB Credit
Offered by RCUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Dual number sim card for use in the USA, 7 Oct 2014
This was very useful in the US, and also easy to top up while over there. Great idea to have a US number for American friends to call me, and also a UK 07... number so my kids could text me for free while I was away. I don't know how that works - nor care really!

niceeshop(TM) Vintage Style 4 Strands Infinity Double Heart 8 Shape Best Friend Letter Pendant Rope Knit Leather Bracelet-Pink and White
Offered by niceEshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Friendship bracelet, 7 Oct 2014
My daughter was looking for something as a little present for a friend. This looks better quality than I had expected for the price - I don't know if it still does as her friend now has it! It looked very cute (warning - for small wrists only!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8