Profile for Jose Pidal > Reviews

Content by Jose Pidal

Jose Pidal "Groove Champion" (London, England)

USA Gear Universal Mobile Phone In-Car Air / AC Vent Mount Holder with 360 degree Rotating Swivel Cradle & Adjustable Arm Clamps- Will fit Apple iPhone 5S , 4S / Samsung Galaxy S5 , S4 , SIII mini / Motorola Moto E , G / OnePlus One / HTC One M8 / LG G3 , Nexus 5 / Sony Xperia Z2 , E & More Devices
Offered by Accessory Genie
Price: 10.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product but not without its flaws, 26 May 2014
I installed this on my Peugeot 307. It's has to be one of the best I've used so far. It's sturdy and has good adjustments to help you angle it right. However, it doesn't grip my iPhone 5s (in a case) too well. It's dropped once or twice in the first few days I've had it. I feel that the legs at the bottom aren't big enough to keep it in place. It definitely won't hold my iPhone in place without it. I see that as a major flaw. It's good but just don't drive to eagerly over humps and bumps. I might glue a piece of gripper mat to prevent it from sliding up and down. Might also need to cut off the rubber on the wings as heavy breaking tends to kick the phone out of place.

I would have given this more stars as the build quality is a lot better than the rest. Just needs minor tweaks.

Rosewood Lane
Rosewood Lane
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited
Price: 12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the tme, 28 Mar 2014
Could have down so much with the plot. But it's full of clichés taken to extremes. We all know how stupid police forces are on this type of movie but again, they were even dumber than those on Scream 1, 2 AND 3.

I wanted to sit down to a decent horror flick before going to bed but I feel like this was a massive waste of time.

AVOID.

Sennheiser CX300 Stereo Earphones (White)
Sennheiser CX300 Stereo Earphones (White)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worthy of the hype!, 27 Feb 2007
I agree with most of you, fitted nicely in my ear. Background noise dramatically reduced. BUT and it's a big BUT, there's just too much hiss! When you pause your mp3 there's just this loud hiss. My free earphones from Sony sounded better. When you're playing a that's not R&B, Hip hop or rap or songs without big drum beats and basslines then you could hear this annoying hiss. It's too tinny as previously rated by someone. Looks very cheap! Not impressed! Looking to buy different ones now!