Profile for Football Supporter > Reviews

Football Supporter (UK)

The Official Leicester City Quiz Book: 1,000 Questions on the Foxes
The Official Leicester City Quiz Book: 1,000 Questions on the Foxes

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 9 Sept. 2007
A superb collection of questions which kept me entertained for hours. This book wound all of my friends up as they thought they knew it all, and didn't!

The Southend United Quiz Book
The Southend United Quiz Book

The Official Colchester United Quiz Book: 800 Questions on The U's
The Official Colchester United Quiz Book: 800 Questions on The U's
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 9 Sept. 2007

The Official Wolves Quiz Book: 1,000 Questions on Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club

The Official Watford Quiz Book: 1,000 Questions on the Hornets