Profile for Margaret Wright > Reviews

Good-Night, Owl!
by Pat Hutchins
Edition: School & Library Binding

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 April 2015
A brilliant book for young children. My 22 month old granddaughter loves it.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars The pieces are far too small for little hands and easily swallowed. What a waste of money but I ..., 14 Nov. 2014
This toy came by airmail from China, ridiculous! The pieces are far too small for little hands and easily swallowed. What a waste of money but I should have realised that something of quality wouldn't be so cheap

East Coast Nursery Fisher-Price Animals of the Rainforest Splash Mat
East Coast Nursery Fisher-Price Animals of the Rainforest Splash Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Sept. 2014
This ideal for putting under the highchair at meal times or when messy activities are being done. It's easy to wipe clean and bright and cheerful.

LeapFrog Learn & Groove Music Player (White)
LeapFrog Learn & Groove Music Player (White)
Offered by ALL_IN_1

2.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment, 3 Sept. 2014
This really didn't do what it said on the tin. There is an annoying child's voice which keeps butting in. The only good thing is that it's not an American voice. There is not the range of music I expected and not many nursery rhymes. As many reviews have said, the screen is a waste of time. A great disappointment but having said that my 15 month old granddaughter enjoys pressing the buttons.

Omron M2 Classic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron M2 Classic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars It works for me., 6 May 2014
I needed to keep a record of my blood pressure because I suffer from 'white coat syndrome', which means that the doctor can't get an accurate reading as my BP shoots up at the surgery. This has done the job brilliantly. I took it with me to the doctor and she could see that the readings were similar to hers.

Safety 1st Easy Care Swing Tray Booster Seat (Pastel)
Safety 1st Easy Care Swing Tray Booster Seat (Pastel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what Granny needed, 6 May 2014
We bought this booster to use when our granddaughter visits. It is very good. I noticed that some people found it too tight but while there isn't a huge amount of room, our one year old fits in it perfectly. We are very happy with it and unless you have a very fat baby we would recommend it.

Galt Toys Farm Playnest
Galt Toys Farm Playnest

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my best buys, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Galt Toys Farm Playnest (Toy)
I bought this for my new granddaughter because my grandson had one and it had been so useful. It has lived up to expectations. She loves sitting up in it while her mum is busy and she enjoys playing with the different textures around the edge.

TOMMEE TIPPEE CLOSER TO NATURE EASY REACH TEETHERS MASSAGE STAGE 2 4M+ BLUE[436452] - 1 PC
Offered by Blukoo

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 8 Jan. 2014
This seemed a good idea to help my granddaughter with her teething discomfort but she didn't like it at all, it was too big for her mouth.

Who Sank the Boat? (Picture Puffin)
Who Sank the Boat? (Picture Puffin)
by Pamela Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely book, 8 Jan. 2014
This is a lovely book for young children. It has humour and anticipation and the repitition that helps young children to develop reading skills.

Dear Zoo
Dear Zoo
by Rod Campbell
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightful book, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Dear Zoo (Board book)
As with all Rod Campbell's books, this is just right for little ones. I bought it for my 7 month old granddaughter and she loves it.

Page: 1 | 2