Profile for Tom Li > Reviews

Doctor Who - Electronic Sonic Screwdriver
Offered by Home Essence
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant but inserting batteries?, 4 Aug 2013
I bought this absolutely ages ago and so it is quite old. I have misplaced the instructions and I don't know how to open it up to put in more batteries. I thought this would be a good place to come to ask people who acutally own it too! Please help because I absolutely adore this toy!!!!

If you want a review it is a must have for all Doctor Who fans and I prefer it to the newer one for Matt Smith. David Tennant all the wayyyy!!!

P.s I think Capaldi will do great ;)

TeckNet iPod Touch 4 Premium Flexible TPU Soft Gel Skin Case for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation / 4th Gen - Argyle Print (Clear)

1.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, terrible product, 18 Jan 2012
I ordered this case hoping that it would be a good cheap alternative to the other cases out there. However, I got what I paid. This product is terrible! Although the delivery was relatively quick, the product itself is not worth it.

The screen protector will lift off when the case is attached. The case itself is very tough and not very manoeuvrable.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!

I only rated 1 star as I could not rate 0.

AURIC ALARM CLOCK
AURIC ALARM CLOCK
Offered by home_essentials
Price: 8.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Simple., 15 Oct 2011
This review is from: AURIC ALARM CLOCK (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this alarm clock to use at home. Arrived very quickly (3 days) and it was well-packaged. Opened up the box to find the alarm clock itself along with a set of instructions. Extremely easy to set up both time and alarm. In use, it is very easy and efficient. Nice bright blue light that turns on when the top button is depressed. Big, bold numbers showing the time very clearly. Alarm is simple crescendo that is quite loud - loud enough to wake me up anyway :)

Overall, a great product and for the price you pay, it is worth trying out.

2 X Apple iPad 2 & iPad & iphone 4S iPhone 4 3GS 3G USB Data Sync & Charge charging Cable
Offered by Dragon Claw (15-25 shipping days)
Price: 0.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Buy!, 11 Mar 2011
This product is a must buy! The seller makes it clear that it isn't genuine Apple produce but if I am being completely honest, I cannot find any difference between the two! The cable is exactly how it is on the picture (a small head instead of a big head like other brands do). The cable is thick and doesn't seem like it will break. It came swiftly and efficiently and I am very pleased with my purchase.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and it does the job, 16 Jan 2011
Bought this product as I was fed up of having to plug my iPod into the computer everytime I wanted to charge it. Arrived relatively quick in a jiffy-bag. Inside was the product in its packaging with the product encased safely inside - phew!

The product itself is very simple. Plug the USB cable into the port and plug that into the iDevice. I will charge. This particular product has a nifty red LED on the top to show whether it is charging or not - green (off) / red (charging).

It works with my iPod Touch 2G 8B - but it should as this product is just an adapter for the USB cable (that is for any people who are worried that their iDevice won't work with it).

It works efficiently and doesn't smell of burnt plastic in the morning - like other adapters do.

The only thing that I have to comment on is that the port is a little too big for that of my USB cable. It makes it extremely easy to pull out the cable which isn't good it you are charging overnight and pulled it out.

Overall, it is a good alternative to the genuine Apple product which to be honest, is far too overpriced. 4 stars.

Emprex 6310U Chiclet Ultra Slim USB Keyboard with 4 Hotkeys for Media Control/Sleep Function - Windows 7/Vista Compatible
Price: 13.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Must-buy Keyboard!, 13 Jan 2011
I bought this keyboard as I needed a new one. I did some research and found out that Amazon sell it for the cheapest price. I also found out during my research that the term "Chiclet" is all about the spacing out of the keys- chiclet being spaced out (gaps in-between each key). I immediately ordered it at an amazing price of 10.85!

Delivery was quick and precise - my package was tracked (I am not sure whether yours will be too). It came in an Emprex box with all of the technical details printed on it. It also came with an instructions sheet stating all of the specifications required for the keyboard to work. However, it came in an extremely big box considering how big the keyboard actually is - 430mm (L) x 110mm (W) x 50mm (H).

My first impressions of the Emprex 6310U keyboard was how thin it actually was - I thought it would snap instantly. But I was to be proved wrong as the keyboard is very tough and strong - and it is a keyboard. Why would you try and break it? The keys are nice to type with and it comes with volume and sleep shortcut keys. All the keys are labelled well and there are LEDs stating things like Number Lock and Caps Lock. All keys are present (I checked another keyboard of mine) and they are in the traditional placings - no extraordinary keys that are never used. They keys themselves are matt whereas the rest of the keyboard is shiny and smooth - making typing extremely easy and comfortable. The keyboard is USB and there is no need to install drivers for it to work - simply plug-and-play!

Once I got the keyboard, it reminded me of Apple's iMac keyboards. It has the same kind of layout, except for Windows. It feels the same when typing and... in fact, it is very similar to Apple iMac's keyboard - without the sky-high prices.

I am extremely happy with my purchase and I would definitely recommend this keyboard to all Windows users. It is probably the best keyboard I have ever used and I will continue to trust Emprex as they have proved themselves as a very good brand.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 1, 2011 11:08 AM BST

Derwent Watercolour pod (12 pencils
Derwent Watercolour pod (12 pencils
Price: 6.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Colours and Quick Delivery!, 30 Sep 2010
I bought these watercolour pencils for my Art Course. I really like the colours and the case that it came in. They work a dream and I definitely recommend this product. Quick delivery, really pleased with my purchase!

Staedtler Noris Club 144 50NC24 Erasable Colouring Pencils - Assorted Colours (Pack of 24)
Price: 8.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Colours and Quick Delivery!, 29 Sep 2010
These are a really good set of colouring pencils and the fact that you can rub them out is great! A pack of 24 means that pretty much every colour you will need is covered and because it is Staedtler, you know that it is great quality! Really pleased with my purchase and will definitely buy again. Recommend to everyone!

Staedtler 120-2 Noris Pencils HB (Box of 12)
Staedtler 120-2 Noris Pencils HB (Box of 12)
Price: 5.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery and brilliant pencils!, 29 Sep 2010
These pencils came really quickly and in perfect condition. They are really good pencils to use - everyday usage or for specific reasons like Art. Traditional yellow-black colour and for the amount I paid and the quality I have been given, this is a definite recommendation! Also look out for the Staedlter Mars Plastic Eraser. Perfect combination the two of them!

Paper Mate Clic 2020 Medium Black Box of 20
Paper Mate Clic 2020 Medium Black Box of 20

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Quick delivery and smooth writing!, 29 Sep 2010
I bought these pens because I had borrowed one from my friend once. They write really smoothly and are really nice in the hand. They came really quickly and for the price I paid, I think it was a really good deal. Definitely be getting more of these when I run out (which will be quite a long time because the ink last ages!) 5 Stars and a recommendation for anyone looking for some good pens - especially those at school! They also come in red and blue which are also purchasable off Amazon as well.

Page: 1 | 2