Profile for sammy_giggles > Reviews

20m x 80cm Clear Cellophane Florist Wrap
20m x 80cm Clear Cellophane Florist Wrap
Offered by Gem Supplies UK

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 9 Dec 2014
price is great on this cellophane roll. The thickness is just right for what I need it for. It can tear easy if scissors are not sharp enough but thats the only issue I have had (my fault not product) I have previously bought the 10m and enjoyed working with it. good cellophane great company.

20 Red & Green Snowflake Cellophane Sweet Display Bags
20 Red & Green Snowflake Cellophane Sweet Display Bags
Offered by hollywood nites

5.0 out of 5 stars great cellophane bag, 9 Dec 2014
fantastic size for packing my bath bombs I am making for christmas presents. good quallity not stiff but donesnt rip.
I have enough at the moment but will be buying more for next xmas. quick delivery as wasnt in they were posted so thumbs up :)

Non-Spill Paint Pot and Brush Set
Non-Spill Paint Pot and Brush Set
Offered by 123ICU

3.0 out of 5 stars not a good fit with the lids, 9 Dec 2014
I was expecting a little more quallity when I bought these to what actually came. The lids dont have a tight fit if they were to fall off a table they would come off (tried this with empty pot) I wouldnt be leaving my son unattended anyways so I dont suppose this would be too much of an issue. But I did want to purchase Non Spill Pain Pots and thats not exactly correct. they do come with a red green blue and yellow coloured lid. the stoppers fit really well actually. Just a shame the actuall lid doesnt have a tight grip. the water pot doesnt have its own lid you would have to use one from one of the other pots as only 4 lids come with this pack. Brushes are good colour co-ordinated and hair in handle is adiquit not falling loose (at the moment). overall ok but next time I think I will go to ELC and pay for a bit better quallity.

35 Per Page/Sheet, 5 Sheets (175 ROUND Sticky Labels), Label Planet® White Blank Matt Self-Adhesive A4 Circular Circle Price Pricing Stickers, Printable With Laser or Inkjet Printer, UK LP35/37R, 37MM Diameter Circles, FOR JAM FREE PRINTING
Offered by Madebuy

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 28 Nov 2014
absolutly fab! exacxtly wha size and shap I needed at a price I love. came packaged really well and in immaculate condition

TOMY Aquadoodle 8 Designs - Rainbow, Animal Sounds, Winnie The Pooh, Peppa Pig Mini Mats, Chuggington, Disney Princess, Cars Collection 2, Twin Pack Aquadoodle Pens (Twin Pack Aquadoodle Pens)
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars genuine product, 28 Nov 2014
I bought these as I wanted genuine tommy Aquadoodle pens and these are just that! will update review once my son has used them at xmas

50 Luxury Sheets Acid Free Red Tissue Paper 18" x 28"
50 Luxury Sheets Acid Free Red Tissue Paper 18" x 28"
Offered by Swoosh Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars great quallity, 28 Nov 2014
great product. this is good quallity tissue paper and the size of it is fab. perfect for my xmas hampers

Now That's What I Call Christmas [2012]
Now That's What I Call Christmas [2012]
Offered by RevisionNet

5.0 out of 5 stars love it love it love i t !, 28 Nov 2014
Brilliant! I love this CD! it has all your christmas songs you could ever want. its officially on repeat untill christmas is over haha love it ! well worth the money. I came the very next day from ordering which I was very surprised at. Seller did well :)

50 Luxury Sheets Acid Free Dark Green Tissue Paper 18" x 28"
50 Luxury Sheets Acid Free Dark Green Tissue Paper 18" x 28"
Offered by PolyPostalBags

4.0 out of 5 stars great tissue paper, 21 Nov 2014
Good quallity paper only problem I have was that it was folded in several place when I recieved it but I can work around that.
Other than that this was a GREAT buy. would reccomend and buy again from seller

Bumgenius V4 Cloth Nappy (Snap, Albert)
Bumgenius V4 Cloth Nappy (Snap, Albert)
Offered by Baba Me

5.0 out of 5 stars bought being new to cloth nappies., 7 Nov 2014
Here in the UK cloth Nappies are not that common. It is incredibly hard to find a store that has a few different styles in to compare. I havn't found a uk store local that I can go and look at a BumGenius nappy. So I bit the bullet and bought this online. We have been partially using cloth nappies for a few months now & wish we had of done it sooner!

I have to admit I am so glad we bought this,the quallity is amazing! We have a few different cheaper brands of cloth nappies because the initial expense can become overwhlming if we didnt take to it. Dont think I will be going back to cheaper brands again after using the BumGenius.

The waterproof outer is of amazing quallity, doesnt look like it will degrade in the wash. The comfort of the liner & inside material is lovely thick and absorbant. It comes with a newborn insert and a regular snap adjustable insert. You can double these up for extra absorbancy. The sizing is very generous my little monster has quite chunky legs but a slim waist & I have found that the sizing fits him well. He is a front sleeper & It didnt leak through, I believe thats because of the sizing as some of my other brands are slightly shorter at the front than this BumGenius.

Overall I am really glad I purchased this nappy, I will be ordering some more soon.

It is a shame that in the uk Cloth Diapering/ Cloth Nappies are hard to come by in store I think if parents were educated more than I do believe there would be a bigger demand for them, then there would be more in store to look at & choose from. But for now I have found an online store that can statisfy my cloth nappy needs. Very happy with the BumGenius & quite a funky design, cute.

100GM WHITE (SNOW)GLITTER REFILL - EXTRA FINE
100GM WHITE (SNOW)GLITTER REFILL - EXTRA FINE
Offered by G&N Online Services Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars proffesional looking, 31 Oct 2014
Wwhat a lovely product. New to arts and crafts & was looking for fine glitter. I am happy to say after trying this product It Is exactly as I was wanting. Looks fantastic & is really fine. looks quite professional & not like the usual kids glitter stuff.

Very happy with this purchase and reasonably priced.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14