Profile for lou939 > Reviews

Content by lou939

lou939

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
VonHaus Double Arm Cantilever TV Wall Mount Bracket with Swivel and Tilt- for 32"-55" LCD LED Plasma Flat Panels - Heavy Gauge Reinforced Steel
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars still up and sturdy after a year, 19 Dec. 2013
this is a good quality sturdy mechanism, with various adjustments.its easy to fit and holds our huge tv with ease.

Every Kingdom
Every Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars mesmerising and beautiful, 19 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Every Kingdom (Audio CD)
This is an inspiring album with a lot of deep and poetic songs on it.I was very pleased i purchased it after hearing a couple of songs by Ben.

Nikon Coolpix L25 Digital Camera - Red (10.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Nikon Coolpix L25 Digital Camera - Red (10.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant little camera, 19 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it.takes a good quality clean picture and the setting s are very easy, she is 12 and changes the setting to suit her.i have found myself reaching for this camera rather than take out my lensed Nikon and its so good and fit into my pocket.

Womens Faux Suede Brown Furry Bootee Slipper Ladies Warm Slippers Sizes UK 5
Womens Faux Suede Brown Furry Bootee Slipper Ladies Warm Slippers Sizes UK 5

3.0 out of 5 stars small for the sizing, 19 Dec. 2013
snug slippers , well made and not cheap and easy to fall apart.they seem small for my feet, which are not on the large size.

De'Longhi BCO410 Front Loading 15-Bar Combi Coffee Machine
De'Longhi BCO410 Front Loading 15-Bar Combi Coffee Machine

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job!, 19 Dec. 2013
we bought this after considering quite a few products.it does espresso and can do cappuccinos etc etc.its easy to use and not difficult to keep clean.we have used it every day since we bought it- about 3 weeks ago now, and its been working fine.my only criticism is that the water is never as hot as i'd like- having been used to boiling water from a kettle i find it slightly off putting when the coffee seems luke warm straight from the pot.

Soft Fleecy Pet Puppy Dog Cat Rabbit Igloo Triangle Pyramid Dalmatian Hut Removable Cover

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for the money, 19 Dec. 2013
if you want something cheap and cheerful then this is definitely worth it.comes flat and you pop it open.the cat seems nonplussed mind and rarely uses it- but she is a fussy so and so.

Green keratin 100 Percent Pure and Organic Rosehip Premium Certified Oil
Green keratin 100 Percent Pure and Organic Rosehip Premium Certified Oil

3.0 out of 5 stars Made me itch, 19 Dec. 2013
After reading all the fabulous reviews about this product i thought i would try it.I also use argan oil which i love.This stuff i found irritated my skin and smelled of cooking oil????? it could be that it is just that i am sensitive to it but i don't have a history of sensitive skin really so was disappointed.I have used it on my stomach stretch marks and so far haven't seen any difference.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2013 9:10 AM GMT

Stubbs Mugs I'd Rather Be 007 Mug
Stubbs Mugs I'd Rather Be 007 Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars i'd rather be 007!!!, 19 Dec. 2013
This is a quality good value novelty mug.I bought for my son , and i can't wait to see his face.made me smile.was well boxed and protected and arrived quickly> recommended

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 15 Nov. 2013
brilliant material- fantastic design, fits a treat and i am a very happy Zep fan :-),i was unsure about the quality as have never used before but i can recommend.better than most high street stores.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2013 2:19 PM GMT

Character World 135 x 200 cm Lego Batman Cards Single Rotary Duvet Set
Character World 135 x 200 cm Lego Batman Cards Single Rotary Duvet Set
Offered by RUBY DEALS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 7 Sept. 2013
my boy loves this set.i was afraid that it would be cheap quality but it was great, washes fine and no fading yet.recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6