Profile for Jayne Crean > Reviews

Content by Jayne Crean

Jayne Crean "Sapphyr" (Cambridge, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Braun Oral-B EB417-4 Dual Clean Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads - Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what they should :), 18 Sep 2014
Years of diligent domestic dentistry mean that these need replacing from time to time

Metal drawer runners - 17mm wide x 312mm - (per pair) - Replaces most MFI, Ikea Argos etc.
Offered by Home Fittings

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful replacements, 18 Sep 2014
These are no nonsense and do what you'd expect

Verbatim 43551 4.7GB 16x DVD+R Matt Silver 100 Pack Spindle
Verbatim 43551 4.7GB 16x DVD+R Matt Silver 100 Pack Spindle
Offered by ECOTRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Data storage for my store, 18 Sep 2014
This is the 15th batch of 100 DVDs I've bought over the years as, as far as I can tell, do exactly what they say on the packet

Kenwood Mincer and Food Grinder Attachment AT950 - for Kenwood Chef and Major
Kenwood Mincer and Food Grinder Attachment AT950 - for Kenwood Chef and Major
Offered by WowDiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars At last! I shlould have bought one of these years ago, 18 Sep 2014
Years ago, I was given a 'sausage making kit' for my birthday and made some great sausages but, sadly, the mincer/extruder was not up to scratch and it died :(
After a 20 year sausage-making hiatus... including me being vege for a while; I bought this to replace the cheapo one I broke and, with my husband being a resolute carnivore and me a reformed meat-eater - me, that's reformed, not the meat.
Nowadays, my husband replaces my children as my sous and it's a great, sorry about the pun, bonding experience.

Panasonic NN-E281MMBPQ 20 Litre Compact Microwave, Silver
Panasonic NN-E281MMBPQ 20 Litre Compact Microwave, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Does *exactly* what it says :), 18 Sep 2014
This was to replace its 'family sized' top of the range big-brother which suddenly died :( It's also the third Panasonic Microwave oven I've bought in the past 40 years.
Now our family is down to the two of us, it's an ideal size and, usefully, the manual was irrelevant as it works like the rest of the family.

Premium 120 Micron CD Sleeve With Flap (100 Pack)
Premium 120 Micron CD Sleeve With Flap (100 Pack)
Offered by PANGADGETS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars In my store for my storage, 18 Sep 2014
I've bought 1500 DVD-sleeves over the years and these keep my supply topped up

The Sausage Book
The Sausage Book
by Paul Peacock

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy :), 18 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Sausage Book (Paperback)
Many years ago I received a 'sausage making kit' as a birthday present.
Although that was fun and gave me some great ideas, the injector was poor and it died the death of a thousand, well a few tens, of stuffings.
I now have a robust mincer/injector attachment for my 'Kenwood Chef' and I needed a good reference/recipe book. Lo, here it is :)

Leaves and Stems on Natural PVC Vinyl Oilcloth Tablecloth by Karina Home 200 x 137cm
Offered by Doreen Preston and Son

5.0 out of 5 stars A last!, 18 Sep 2014
We read the papers on our, wooden, dining table and this stops it becoming too dirty and is a doddle to wipe down... when I remember! :)

The Moth: This Is a True Story
The Moth: This Is a True Story
by Catherine Burns

5.0 out of 5 stars Fluttering around it... lots! :), 18 Sep 2014
A great collection of papers/presentations/writings that you can dip into from time to time.

Aurora 10-60W/ VA Dimmable Low Voltage Electronic Transformer
Aurora 10-60W/ VA Dimmable Low Voltage Electronic Transformer
Offered by Lights4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Does *exactly* what it says :), 18 Sep 2014
This is the second one of these I've bought and is a doddle to fit and works like a dream.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4