Profile for Marcela > Reviews

Content by Marcela

Marcela (Manchester)

Set Of 2 Colours Womens/Ladies Supersoft Bamboo Socks With Pink & Blue Stripe Print (UK: 4-7, EUR: 37-40)
Offered by one-stop-eshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 23 Jan. 2016
Great present, mother in law has lots of wear out of them

Blackstar
Blackstar

5.0 out of 5 stars Songs with lyrics - perfect, 23 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Blackstar (Audio CD)
AutoRip is perfect, played the album before cd arrived and love the lyrics with it. I wish video clips were also provided for available songs. Because of lyrics, will buy from Amazon again.

Romika Mikado H 45, Mens Slippers, Grey (Grau 710), 13 UK
Romika Mikado H 45, Mens Slippers, Grey (Grau 710), 13 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars the best slippers ever, 12 Dec. 2014
Size 13 fitted really well on size 12 wider feet. In the language of my husband: the best slippers ever, so cosy and comfy.
Comment Comment | Permalink

65W Laptop AC Adapter Charger for Toshiba Satellite L655-11G L655-128 L655-158 L655-16E L655-16F L655D-12L L655D-133 L670-19E L670D-102 L670D-10N R630-135 R630-138 R630-13F T130-17W T210-112 T230-10J T230-12Q - Lavolta® Laptop Notebook Power Supply with UK Power Cord - 19V 3.42A
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and well made, 28 Jan. 2014
I ordered this adapter for myToshiba computer. It is not the cheapest but I am happy with it as it is well made and light, does not overheat. Great product.

Hush Puppies Women's Larissa Black Leather Ankle Boots H26084000 6 UK
Hush Puppies Women's Larissa Black Leather Ankle Boots H26084000 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing - generous, 29 Jan. 2012
I do not usually buy shoes over Internet - I am worried of hassle of returning, as I can sometimes fit into size 5½. In this case I just could not resist the price and I went for size 6. They are comfy, but I think if I had a choice I would go for 5½. However, no complains, I am glad I got them as I can wear them at work all day and they look perfect.

The Skinny on Willpower: How to Develop Self Discipline
The Skinny on Willpower: How to Develop Self Discipline

5.0 out of 5 stars Well researched and organized insight into the issue, 26 Nov. 2011
I acknowledged I had a problem with my willpower. Where to start, how to approach it? How to diagnose my own problems and not to spend ages in researching and finding answers? I felt I needed to understand myself better as I am trying to develop my own business while being in full time employment. I was not sure if my inability to move forward is just the issue of my time management or my willpower, or something else. This book is well researched and offers an organized insight into the issue.

There are two main examples running through the book - weight loss and starting a business.

The great advantage of this book is that it ultimately saves you lots of time. It is not one sided, as it summarizes different approaches and views on the issue, e.g. `All or nothing approach'.

Also, other areas are explored, for example:

The importance of being specific.
Making commitment to yourself.
The power of positive thinking.

The book also offers very succinct advice on improving.

Highly recommended.

M

iPad Mini Case, TeckNet® Slim Fit Smart Case PU Leather Cover With Stand For Apple iPad Mini 3, Min 2 and Mini 1, Included Screen Protector
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars An expensive item deserves excellent protection, 25 Nov. 2011
I was considering a more expensive cover for my Ipad as I did not want to get the wrong one. I am glad I went for this one as it is perfect.
Fit: The case is snug and firm, however, all buttons are easily accessible.
Protection: The edges of the IPad are well protected.
Looks: Neat, well made, does not look cheap.
Functionality: Easily adaptable and folds back for easy writing and reading in bed.
Magnet function for easy switch on and off works a treat.

You will get the best for your IPad with this cover, guaranteed. You do not need to spend a penny more either.