Profile for Mrs M E Stapleton > Reviews

Content by Mrs M E Stapleton

Mrs M E Stapleton

Common Worship Lectionary: Advent 2012 to the Eve of Advent 2013 (Common Worship: Services and Prayers for the Church of England)
by Church House Publishing
Price: 4.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful everyday, 19 Sep 2013
I chose this rating because I use this (almost) everyday. It is an easy place to find the information I want locating the readings for services which is part of my job as a music minister before choosing appropriate hymns and choosing the format in which the psalm will be sung.

Birkenstock Arizona 51753 Slim Width Unisex Clogs, Blue, EU 40
Birkenstock Arizona 51753 Slim Width Unisex Clogs, Blue, EU 40
Offered by Schusters Rappen
Price: 31.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Feet, 19 Sep 2013
I bought these because of ankle problems to attempt to exercise my feet and ankles in a healthy way when walking. They probably are very good for that but I haven't worn them much. My crocs are more comfortable round the house and most of the things I go out for are either casual enough for crocs or require smart shoes. They are not suitable for 5 miles with the walking group because that is too often wet and/or muddy. If I go for a relatively long walk I wear either walking boots or trainers that were bought to specifically support my foot problems. I could therefore reccommend them to people who work inside and need to exercise their feet in that way.

edc by ESPRIT 053CC1B004 Cropped Women's Cargo Trousers Summer Coral Size 14
edc by ESPRIT 053CC1B004 Cropped Women's Cargo Trousers Summer Coral Size 14

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for summer, 19 Sep 2013
I like to cycle within my village (round trip of 3 miles) when the weather is reasonable and these have the advantage that they don't get in the wheel or chain so I don't have to concentrate on that to be safe and they are not specifically sporty so are suitable for most days' activities.

The Intercessions Handbook: Creative Ideas for Public and Private Prayer (Reissue)
by John Pritchard
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful for Intercession leaders, 19 Sep 2013
This was a book I had seen someone else's copy of and therefore I knew that it was what I wanted. It is to help me lead intercessions in church services which is a role I haven't had in recent years.

Berghaus Twentyfourseven Backpack - Jet Black, 30 lt
Berghaus Twentyfourseven Backpack - Jet Black, 30 lt
Price: 36.00

4.0 out of 5 stars It was a present, the recipient seemed pleased, 6 Jan 2013
We were pleased by this item. It was chosen for the weight and capacity, so clearly those were as required. If I had been using it I might have given it 5 * but as it was a present and the recipient hasn't yet told me how it was in use I have slightly hedged my bets.