Profile for Sinead6uk > Reviews

Content by Sinead6uk

Sinead6uk "Sinead6uk" (Peterborough, England)

Patience
Patience
Price: 4.02

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as Passion, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Patience (Kindle Edition)
I was looking forward to reading this as I enjoyed Passion so much but was left disappointed. It starts off really well but the ending lets it down. The "rules" seem to get forgotten by the end and that section of their relationship doesn't get wrapped up leaving us wondering what happens next.

Ember X: 1 (Death Collectors)
Ember X: 1 (Death Collectors)
by Jessica Sorensen
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars More please!, 10 May 2013
loved loved loved this book! Downloaded it as a freebie from Amazon and so pleased I did! I can't wait for the 2nd book now and would gladly pay for other books by this author now that I have sampled this one.

Great story and loved the heat in it too! ;o)Read it in 2 days.

dying to read the 2nd one already!! hurry up Jessica! ;o)

HIGHLY recommended!

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite possession!, 2 Feb 2012
Like most people I would imagine - I was in the camp of "I prefer REAL books so will NEVER buy an E-Reader!" well.....I lied!!! after seeing my friends 3G version and being very jealous I decided to buy myself the new version of the Kindle. I bought it before Christmas and have waited a while to submit my review to see how much I would actually use it.

I think I actually may have an addiction to it! I have gone from someone who only reads books on holidays unless it's a new book out by a favourite author to someone who is now ignoring the telly and can't stop reading! so that's got to be the best part surely?

I am loving it! the selection of books available are fantastic and not only are there loads of really cheap brilliant books but the Top 100 Free books have some excellent ones in there too! FREEEEEE!!!!!! many thanks Amazon!

I love that it is lightweight and comfortable to hold, easy on the eyes, easy to carry around in your handbag and it will make going on holiday sooooo much easier on my other half not having to lug all my books in the suitcase! :o)

It is very easy to set up, I had it up and running with a book downloaded in about 5 minutes! buying books on it is so easy! I am a little bit addicted to downloading books now and love coming home and switching it onto WI-FI and seeing them all ping onto it in a matter of seconds.....I am now hoping for a lottery win so I can give up work and take up reading full-time just to get through them all.

If you're reading through the reviews to try to decide whether or not to get one then DO IT! I promise you won't regret it!

(or maybe like me you're still reading the reviews AFTER you've bought it because you love reading Gilmartin and Mr D.K Lind's comments on anything that is less than 5 stars?!) :o)

well its a firm 5 stars from me! it really is my favourite thing at the minute!

happy reading everyone.
Sinéad
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2012 12:33 PM GMT