Profile for QM Oakley > Reviews

Content by QM Oakley

QM Oakley "Bongomuffin" (England)

16" Pedestal Chrome Floor Standing Fan with 3 Speed Settings - Next Day Delivery*
Offered by 4Seasons Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug. 2014
Great item

Hawkins Australian Waterproof Leather Hat - Bute Style - Colour: BROWN, Size: L
Hawkins Australian Waterproof Leather Hat - Bute Style - Colour: BROWN, Size: L
Offered by AB hats-accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, awesome quality, buy with confidence !, 28 May 2014
The picture does not do the hat justice. When the hat arrived I was impressed with the quality. The price is really competitive and the quality is outstanding. I've wanted one if these type of hats for a while now and would highly recommend it.

I would think about the size you choose though. I measured my head size to 59cm and thus ordered the L. I returned for a size M that stated 58cm. The M size fitted me far better (Did not slope forward or fall off when bending over). Plus with the hat being genuine leather, it will kind of mould to you head shape over time.

Great look, awesome for camping days, working/relaxing in the garden ect.

BW® Eagle Dash Cam 1080p Full HD Car DVR with motion detect (HDMI, SD) F1000
BW® Eagle Dash Cam 1080p Full HD Car DVR with motion detect (HDMI, SD) F1000
Offered by BW Corp

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable for the price, 23 April 2013
This cam is more cam for the money. It records in HD and so so easy to set up. Mine starts to record as soon as the ignition is turned on and stops 1 minute after ignition is turned off. I would recommend this item as it will be hard to beat for this price. Only two things I did not like was that the bracket allowed for a vertical tilt with extra tilt available by movement on the camera secured to the body. The unit however does not have a left to right adjustment, thus it is to be mounted centrally in the vehicle for best results. The instruction book is a poor translation to English. However the cam is easy to navigate through the functions.

Leatherman Wave LT650 Pocket Tool
Leatherman Wave LT650 Pocket Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 18 Sept. 2011
This item is outstanding and once opened it is clear way this leatherman is the most popular version. It is solid in construction and very easy to use. All the tools are strong and made really well. The screw driver heads are great over a wide range of screw heads. The pliers is of better quality than any I have come across. The leatherman also comes with a tough leather pouch that will fit most belts. The pouch can be carried vertical or horizontal to your prefferance. I would stronly recomend this item. Even the guy from the book stuck between a rock and a hard place said he should have had one.

BRY70055 Roberts Gemini 55 DAB RadioFM RDS Portable White RD55
BRY70055 Roberts Gemini 55 DAB RadioFM RDS Portable White RD55

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beauty !, 2 Mar. 2009
I have recently bought the Roberts Gemini 55 and must say that that I am well pleased with it. In my oppinion the sound quality is realy good and better than the Sony xdrs55b. The Roberts has many functions and ease of use makes it a joy to work with. The overall layout is well thought of and make it stand out from the other ordinary looking Dab's in its class. I would recomend this radio to anyone. I use it when travelling from job to job and have had nothing bad to report from my experience. I always use the mains as a power supply to the radio and thus can not comment on the product's performance with battery usage. A real pearl of a radio.