Profile for Mrs S Conti > Reviews

The Good Study Guide
The Good Study Guide
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book to have on the go!, 12 Mar 2013
As an OU student most of the information in this book is available on the website, having said that I have the kindle version and find it handy for when I am on the move - to brush up on my skills or look up something I am unsure of - when I don't want to mess about with the laptop.

It is very easy to read and spells out exactly what is expected of you for assignments, exams, revision etc.

I would recommend as a useful backup tool to any student.

Wild & Wolf Trim Phone - Classic Telephone - Trimphone in Green
Wild & Wolf Trim Phone - Classic Telephone - Trimphone in Green
Offered by DST (UK) LTD Established 1999
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb little phone, 12 Mar 2013
I absolutely love this phone! The colour is bang up to date (I had the green one) and matches perfectly with the green and plum in my lounge. It has a lovely authentic ring to it and feels surprising solid (which I was a little worried about after seeing some really flimsy ones in town!). I have had lots of lovely comments about the phone and love how easy it is to adjust the volume etc. on it. I went from a very expensive, but totally useless, cordless phone that I could never hear anyone on (I am only 39!!!!) to this and the sound is so clear. It is just like the one I had when I was a kid and my young girl's love phoning nanny on it!

Great delivery, packaging and product - I would highly recommend to anyone.

First Class Essays in Under 24Hours (Study Skills: Writing  for University, The Roadmap Method)
First Class Essays in Under 24Hours (Study Skills: Writing for University, The Roadmap Method)
Price: 3.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide, 12 Mar 2013
This book is full of very useful and handy tips. Most of it is common sense to be honest, but there are some little gems packed away inside and it is very helpful at helping you to focus your studies and your time on what is important.

I am a mature student returning to university after 16 years and have found it very helpful so far (just finishing my first year).

I would highly recommend this book to anyone serious about their study.

You Can Have an Amazing Memory: Learn life-changing techniques and tips from the memory maestro
Price: 3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book!, 12 Mar 2013
This is not a quick fix, but surely makes very interesting reading and it does offer some very useful tips on how to improve your memory, which worked for me, and how the mind works at remembering and recalling.

If you are looking for an instant memory booster you could do much worse than purchase this book!

All in all a great read and a useful tool.

(I brought it because I have just returned to Uni after 16 years out of education and I really think it has helped me personally).

Moshi Monsters Red Pop Up Canteen Water Bottle
Moshi Monsters Red Pop Up Canteen Water Bottle
Offered by OBHA
Price: 4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars A real hit for any Moshi fan, 12 Mar 2013
I brought this for my daughter and she loves it. One of her friends had one and I had been looking for ages - this is the best priced one I could find. Packaging and delivery were great and the product is highly recommended - it is a very generous sized bottle - great for school or play and they can carry it themselves using the strap provided. Only one small draw back - it is made of a very hard and therefore brittle plastic, and has since been dropped and split! Having said that it had been repeated dropped, bumped and banged and has survived for a good 4-5 months - so all in all I would recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little boot, 12 Mar 2013
A fantastic quality boot. The sole seems sturdier than some I have seen and isn't flattening after repeated wear. My 8 year old loves them and wears them most days, and after a couple of months constant wear they are still in really great condition, which is more than can be said for some of her more 'expensive' shoes!! I would highly recommend as they really are great value and lovely and warm for the winter.

Grandad Birthday Survival Kit In A Can. Novelty Fun Gift - Humorous Granddad Present & Card All In One. Customise Your Can Colour. (Black/Mint)
Offered by Jemsideas
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift of the kids, 12 Mar 2013
My 8 year old daughter chose this for her grandy's birthday and to be honest I wasn't really expecting much, however, I was very pleasantly surprised. It was delivered quickly, was well packaged and is really nicely put together. There are some very sweet things in the tin, with the verse. Highly recommended and it was really gratefully received.

Acctim Numbers Wall Clock in Silver 21757
Acctim Numbers Wall Clock in Silver 21757
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC PRODUCT!!, 12 Mar 2013
This is a great quality product, the numbers are sturdy and solid and the clock dial is very easy to use. Each number is easily a couple of inches tall, and on the wall the whole thing looks very contemporary and expensive. I have had lots of comments on it (positive!). I would recommend to everyone - very easy to install using the template, which I cut the center out of and blue tacked to the wall as a guide. Also the numbers look quite matt in the photo, but they are a bit glossier than shown here. Overall a really nice effect, very unusual, extremely quick delivery - well before the expected date, extremely well packaged and well worth the money.