Profile for J. A. Walrond > Reviews

Content by J. A. Walrond

J. A. Walrond "jen" (tunbridge wells kent)

Fallot Dijon Mustard In Metal Gift Bucket 450 G
Fallot Dijon Mustard In Metal Gift Bucket 450 G

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 11 Jun 2014
This would make a great present, the tin is fab and the mustard delicious. I am on my second tin in as many months.

Pack of 10 Tea Towels Cloths White Honeycomb Weave - 762x508mm
Pack of 10 Tea Towels Cloths White Honeycomb Weave - 762x508mm
Offered by Winware
Price: 16.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Wash Well, 2 Oct 2013
I run a small catering company and as you can imagine the tea towels get in a terrible state. These wash on a 90 degree wash and come up very well.

Tasting: The Art of Combining Hot, Sour, Salty and Sweet in 150 Recipes
Tasting: The Art of Combining Hot, Sour, Salty and Sweet in 150 Recipes
by Tom Kime
Price: 12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasting, 18 April 2013
I use this all the time, a very clever book, well presented and easy to follow. Some of my all time favourite recipes in this book.

Easy Entertaining: One Chef's Secrets of Beautiful Presentation and Great Taste
Easy Entertaining: One Chef's Secrets of Beautiful Presentation and Great Taste
by Tom Kime

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom Kime, 18 April 2013
Tom is a very clever chef and a very nice man. I have done several courses with him and use his books all the time, in fact they are my favourite. This one, easy entertaining, is good as it shows you how to present dishes in a spectacular manner. Brilliant for a slightly nervous cook. I cook alot and always find that his recipes work very well and all of my clients love them!!!

Pure Argan Oil with Damask Rose and Pink Grapefruit Essential Oils.100% Organic. 100ml. For Face, Body, Hair.
Offered by Billy in the Tree
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Billy The Tree Pure Argan Oil with Rose and Grapefruit, 18 April 2013
I use this product on my hair and my face, my skin is very soft and well moisturised and my hair loves it. Now I've found it it will be difficult to live without it.