Profile for G-Force > Reviews

Content by G-Force

G-Force (UK)

Training With NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming): Skills for trainers, managers and communicators
by Joseph O'Connor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for trainers and / or NLP Practitioners..., 18 May 2013
Got this yesterday & all ready stuck into it..

Great tips for trainers on how to design training, deal with difficult & challenging people, manage your own state and so on.

I would say this book is more useful if you're already a trainer OR an NLP Practitioner, however, there's still a lot to be gained by everyone.

Great refresher for the skills I learned some years ago & nice to have confirmation on what I'm doing.

Highly recommended.

2015 illustrated memo calendar
2015 illustrated memo calendar
Offered by Pakeeza

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice calendar with handy wipe-off reminder board!, 13 May 2013
Nice calendar. Clearly laid out dates, which I like. 1 month per page. Starts with a Sunday, which I'm used to now!

Nice wipe off board with pen on the top. I kept the board from last years & use it as a reminder board for my front door!

For the money you can't do a lot better!

Panasonic RP-HJE120E-A Ergo Fit Ear Canal Headphones - Blue
Panasonic RP-HJE120E-A Ergo Fit Ear Canal Headphones - Blue
Offered by Price Grabber

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound & they don't fall out of your ears!!!, 13 May 2013
Great sound quality for a <£8 pair of headphones. Never seen headphones shaped like this before, but their erogonomic ear piece works well and fits comfortably in the ear. Different sized rubber ear bits (?!) so you can be assured of comfort.

What I love most is that they don't keep falling out of your ears, which my others did all the time. They colour's ok if you like bright blue, which I don't mind, but would have preferred silver / grey or something similar.

Would recommend and would buy again. Great value for £7.90.

Glogg Wide Neck 1000ml Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Carabiner Top
Glogg Wide Neck 1000ml Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Carabiner Top
Offered by Glogg

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love my Glogg 1L water bottle !, 13 May 2013
Got this in March 2013, use it around 4 x per week.

Light but sturdy. Not a scratch on it, though it's in my rucki with a thousand other things! Carabiner top very easy to open / close and seals perfectly. Great handle at top to hold with. Stainless steel so not a mark on it on the inside, though I'll forget and leave water in it for a couple of days or more at a time.

I love this so much that I'm going to get a smaller one for my smoothies! At a tenner for the 1L size, it's is so well worth the investment & much, much healthier than nasty chemical-leaking, environmentally un-friendly plastic bottles!

Well done Glogg! I'm off to order my next Glogg...

Money and the Law of Attraction: Learning To Attract Wealth, Health And Happiness
by Esther and Jerry Hicks

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book on how the law of attraction works.., 5 Sept. 2009
Listening to the CD as I write this - free CD with book. Excellent book on HOW the law of attraction works and how to apply it.

Yes, I noticed it actually works within days.. I was in bed with flu symptoms - normally this would knock me out for 7-10 days and then only with nasty antibiotics / steroids. I repeated to myself over and over and over again "I am getting healthier and healthier. I am resting lots and this rest is helping me to recover very quickly. I breathe easily. Every cell in my body is getting healthier by the minute. My temperature will be normal tomorrow morning"

The next morning my temperature was normal and I felt a heck of a lot better than I have ever in the past with the same symptoms. This is also based on our beliefs (if you're interested in how your beliefs affect every aspect of your physical being, read 'The biology of belief' by Dr Bruce Lipton).

What has all this to do with money you ask? The book is great in that it covers money and health and other things in our life experience. A few days after putting it into practice I got a call 'out of the blue' about some work also.

I know that we are all unlimited in our potential as human beings. I also appreciate that sometimes our life conditions can lead us in to less than resourcefulness - because it happened to me. I also NOW KNOW that I can change this.

So, the best part - if you APPLY the methods - yes, you do have to do the work yourself all the time!! ! - is that you can change the way you FEEL very very quickly. If your back's up against the wall - this will help you. When you feel like you've got nothing left - apply the laws -do the work - and you will start to FEEL better very quickly.

Remember, when you start to FEEL better - it means you're acually applying the Law of Attraction in your life, ie. it says that when you have negative emotions - 'a bad feeling' - you're basically pinching yourself off from you who you really are - what your higher self if you like (use whatever expression works for you here) - knows you are and are capable of.

So I would say DO IT religiously i.e. apply it ALL the time and you WILL see the results - I'm doing it right now... and I KNOW that my experience is different as a result.

Gratitude / appreciation is a great way to start if your really in a not good place .. list all the things you're grateful for - your family, children, parents, good friends who are always there for you, your home - shelter, your car, your health, legs so you can walk when there are those that cant, eyes to see your loved ones when there are those that cannot, the sense of touch and feeling , everything you already have and are .. which is a truly amazing soul ...

Enjoy your new abundance!!