Profile for Karen Leicestershire > Reviews

Content by Karen Leiceste...

Karen Leicestershire

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Draper 14097 6-Piece Jeweller's Screwdriver Set
Draper 14097 6-Piece Jeweller's Screwdriver Set
Offered by Diy & Homeware
Price: 3.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Second Set, 3 Mar 2014
I brought this product for a second time, as the original set I had for several years had disappeared. Simply put if it was not any good i would not have bought a set a second time.

Triton Showerhead Holder 22mm White 83313470
Triton Showerhead Holder 22mm White 83313470
Offered by PlumbTap
Price: 7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 5 Mar 2013
This shower head holder fits onto our Triton T802 wall attachment. However, sometimes it does slide down the metal pole very slowly and has to be pushed back up (occasionally - not a major problem though).

Womens/Ladies Black Military Style Ankle Boots With Overlayed Toe Cap. - Black - UK 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 5 Mar 2013
These are strong, warm boots. The grip on the undersole is OK. They have been comfortable so far. I would recommend these.

Tipp-Ex Mini Pocket Mouse 5mm x 5m Correction Tape - Display Box of 10
Tipp-Ex Mini Pocket Mouse 5mm x 5m Correction Tape - Display Box of 10
Price: 14.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 5 Mar 2013
These mice are great value for money and do a great job. Its's amazing how many times you need to use correction tape when you are writing a book!

Impossible
Impossible
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing James, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Impossible (MP3 Download)
James Arthur never ever does a bad performance. This is a great track from the talented new star. Looking forward to buying his album when it eventually comes out.

An Introduction to Western Sidereal Astrology
An Introduction to Western Sidereal Astrology
by Kenneth Bowser
Price: 14.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful, 5 Dec 2012
This book helped me learn how to read a natal chart in depth. Kenneth Bowser explains planets, signs, houses, aspects and 45 planet combinations in depth enabling the reader to get a clear picture of their effects. There are many case studies of well-known personalities.

Science of Light: An Introduction to Vedic Astrology: 1
Science of Light: An Introduction to Vedic Astrology: 1
by Freedom Tobias Cole
Price: 18.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Very technical, 5 Dec 2012
There is a vast amount of information in this book and it is definitely not light reading. Very informative and deep.

The Romulan War (Star Trek: Enterprise)
The Romulan War (Star Trek: Enterprise)
by Michael A. Martin
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 5.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book of 4, 30 April 2012
I have often wondered how the television series Enterprise would have played out if a fifth or even sixth series had been been made. The Romulan War - Beneath the Raptors Wing, the two proceeding books The Good That Men Do and Kobayashi Maru and the final book following The Romulan War - To Brave The Storm all answer this question. I have been an avid reader of novels for the last 20 years. I was reluctant prior to purchasing the four books to buy a book which is based on a T.V. series, as this was something I had not done before thinking I might be disppointed. However my curiosity got the better of me and I purchased this book, plus the other 3 books in the series. I was not disappointed. For me this book and its companions are a good read. If you want to find out what happens to Archer, T'Pol and Trip plus the other T.V. series characters, then these books are for you.

Happiness and How It Happens: Finding Contentment through Mindfulness
Happiness and How It Happens: Finding Contentment through Mindfulness
by The Happy Buddha
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book ever, 30 April 2012
This book has changed my life. I absolutely love this book, and so does my husband. We have both re-read it. It is the sort of book that you could read a little bit of everyday for the rest of your life because the content is so meaningful. It explains how to get in touch with the real you via meditation. It also helped us to understand other people.
** Happiness and inner peace are a by-product of reading this book! **

Treat them Mean and Keep them Keen
Treat them Mean and Keep them Keen
by Gerry Stergiopoulos

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing and interesting, 22 Mar 2012
I bought this book for my 18 year old daughter. She liked it and showed it to all her college girlfriends. It opened their eyes to male psychology and got them double guessing their own behaviour.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3