Profile for MissCheeva > Reviews

Content by MissCheeva

MissCheeva (Southern UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A Second Chance (The Chronicles of St Mary's Book 3)
A Second Chance (The Chronicles of St Mary's Book 3)
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Blooming Brilliant!, 14 July 2014
This book was fantastic. I have just finished it and am now wanting more. Jodi really hasn't let us down with this third installment of the St Mary's lot. The pace was brilliant, with so many twists and turns I am starting to expect from this brilliant author. I was totally absorbed from beginning to end and loved every moment. The sense of humor and intricate weaving of these books is just brilliant. I eagerly await the next one.

The Heist (Kate O'Hare 1)
The Heist (Kate O'Hare 1)
by Janet Evanovich
Price: 7.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enthralling, 3 Mar 2014
I really enjoyed this book. I am definatly looking forward to their next one. I loved the characters and how the cons are planned. Loved it

A Symphony of Echoes (The Chronicles of St Mary's Book 2)
A Symphony of Echoes (The Chronicles of St Mary's Book 2)
Price: 1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars She's done it again., 16 Jan 2014
I really enjoyed this second installment of the St Mary's lot. It was fast paced and entertaining to the end. Jodi kept us guessing what was going to happen next and how were they going to get out of this mess. An excellent read and I eagerly await the next book.

Toyrific Toys Foot Hula Hoop
Toyrific Toys Foot Hula Hoop
Offered by Leisure Fayre
Price: 6.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Broke but easily mended, 2 Sep 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Toyrific Toys Foot Hula Hoop (Toy)
I had read reviews on this product that it would break easily, but my daughter was adament that she wanted to buy it. So I let her. It did break early on, but it was so easy to fix with a bit of super glue. It was cheaper here than I had found elsewhere so really we got what we paid for.

Just One Damned Thing After Another (The Chronicles of St. Mary's Book 1)
Just One Damned Thing After Another (The Chronicles of St. Mary's Book 1)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling and compelling. Loved every moment., 2 Sep 2013
This book really drew me into it and I loved every moment. It is so well written and paced that it kept me wanting more from beginning to end. The characters are given enough depth for you to buy into them. I love how quirky St Mary's is and how much mayhem ensued. I can't wait for the second book. Thank you Jodi keep them coming please.

RoomMates Repositionable Childrens Wall Stickers White Clouds
RoomMates Repositionable Childrens Wall Stickers White Clouds
Price: 13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked a treat, 31 July 2013
My little girl wanted clouds in her room and I have acheived it using these stickers. There were quite alot in the pack too, which pleasantly suprised me. I stuck them up a few months ago and they are still firmly in place.

Forbidden Pleasure
Forbidden Pleasure
Price: 0.49

4.0 out of 5 stars A good story with lots of romping, 31 July 2013
I enjoyed this book as it had a fairly decent back story and alot of sex. The sex scenes were also not repetative (which is often the case with erotic literature). All in all I would say a good fun read.

RIDING WITH THE COP (The Pleasure Of His Punishment)
RIDING WITH THE COP (The Pleasure Of His Punishment)
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good saucy fun, 31 July 2013
A short story that turns out to be rather saucy. I enjoyed it and was a little sad when it ended.

Transcontinental Allibert Oklahoma Lounge Set - Brown
Transcontinental Allibert Oklahoma Lounge Set - Brown
Offered by Garden Store Direct
Price: 239.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 20 Jun 2013
Easy to put together and nice and comfortable. I was worried that without back cushions the chair might be uncomfortable but it wasn't. Thank you.

Howleys Green 8ft Replacement Trampoline Surround Pad
Howleys Green 8ft Replacement Trampoline Surround Pad
Offered by Howleys Toy Shop
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job nicely, 20 Jun 2013
Can't complain at the price I paid it does just the job I was expecting. The kids are happy as they are back on their trampoline. Hurrah!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3