Profile for Chris > Reviews

Content by Chris

Chris

Digitus Triple Desktop Monitor Stand - Swivel/Rotateable/Tilt
Digitus Triple Desktop Monitor Stand - Swivel/Rotateable/Tilt

2.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if you just want your 24" screens flat but ..., 4 Aug. 2014
The stand is well built and simple to put together although you need two people to balance it whilst adding the side screens. Unfortunatley, whilst I was able to mount my three 24" screens (samsung syncmasters), the fit is so tight that only a few degrees of movement of the outer two screens is possible without some significant bezzel overlap which meant it was impossible to fit on my corner desk.

Perfect if you just want your 24" screens flat but not quite there for any sort of wrap around.

Attack In The Pacific: Greatest Naval War In History [DVD]
Attack In The Pacific: Greatest Naval War In History [DVD]
Offered by CD and DVD Outlet

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 6 Jan. 2014
Rather than a documentary this is just a propaganda film from the 1940s that has been put onto a DVD. It contains very little detailed information about the war or a look back with the benefit of hindsight / up to date commentary. Overall a very disappointing product.

Powertraveller Powermonkey Discovery 5V Portable Charger
Powertraveller Powermonkey Discovery 5V Portable Charger
Offered by Total Access (UK) Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to do, 13 July 2012
This is a great little product, lighter than I expected, good build quality and very simple to use. I have had mine hooked up to a GPS unit and it did a great job of more than doubling the battery life.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 2 Feb. 2011
Bought one of these for myself just before Christmas than had to buy the wife one for Christmas so I could get it back off of her.

Easy to read, very easy to download books and it will pay for itself for me in less then a year when you compare the annual costs of my old newspaper subscription to the download service. Plus with the small size I can actually read the paper on the train in the mornings.

Spent ten days in Mauritius just before the end of the year. I read the two books I had downloaded in the first few days then was easily able to buy three more books and read all of them, all on one charge.