Profile for chipsnow > Reviews

Mens French army surplus F2 M65 style combat jacket, re-dyed black
Offered by CISSBURY RETAIL
Price: 12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Used this for painting, 1 Aug 2014
It looks nothing like the picture but maybe its just the way it fits me.

MENS ZICO CLASSIC BOOT CUT FIT JEANS LIGHTWASH DARKWASH SIZE 30 32 34 36 38 40 (30L, Lightwash)
Offered by Jeaneus1
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, 6 May 2014
I like jeans that fit over my boots (boot cut) and these are the ones I like. I had to return a pair because i made a silly mistake ordering the wrong size but the seller was more than helpful with returning them and getting me the right ones.
highly recommended.

Baratec Safety Glasses Work Specs - Ultra Lightweight & Anti Scratch - Available In Clear, Smoke & Yellow (Clear)
Offered by ppeworksolutions
Price: 3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 6 May 2014
Its a cheap pair of safety glasses. I have not tested the durability of them but seem good considering the price.

Bodyguard Latex Gloves (x20) Powder Free | Small
Bodyguard Latex Gloves (x20) Powder Free | Small
Offered by The Glove Club
Price: 3.20

2.0 out of 5 stars powder free., 19 Feb 2014
I wanted these to insert a graphics card into my pc but before even touching the card I noticed what looked suspiciously like powder on the pc case after opening it. so use them for cleaning the kitchen or for changing the oil in your car but don't use these inside a pc not unless you want white marks.

AmazonBasics 700 MB 52x CD-R  Spindle Pack of 100
AmazonBasics 700 MB 52x CD-R Spindle Pack of 100

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 Feb 2014
good deal and plenty of disks I have used about 30 of them now and all have worked fine. I have used them for small amounts of data and music cds. no complaints.

Asus HD 7770 AMD Radeon DirectCU Top Graphics Card
Asus HD 7770 AMD Radeon DirectCU Top Graphics Card

5.0 out of 5 stars great little card, 19 Feb 2014
I have had this for about ten months now and thought I may need crossfire for ultra high graphics but this is not the case as I run most games in ultra high and will run bf4 well. no complaints here as I plan on getting another for crossfire when the games start to push it which they have not done yet.

Seagate 1TB 3.5 inch 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA3 Hard Drive
Seagate 1TB 3.5 inch 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA3 Hard Drive
Offered by Express Computer Bits
Price: 43.92

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 19 Feb 2014
it runs silently as it is only used for storage but has a slight noise when I start to use it.(not loud and not constant). its pretty fast compared to older drives I have but that is to be expected.

FPUK 5 metre 3.5mm Jack Headphone/Mic EXTENSION Cable Lead
FPUK 5 metre 3.5mm Jack Headphone/Mic EXTENSION Cable Lead
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)
Price: 1.16

5.0 out of 5 stars works perfectly, 19 Feb 2014
As you can see these cables are not gold plated but the headset I use for gaming is loud as ever so I am not worried.

Molex to Two SATA Lead, Molex to 2 SATA Internal Power Splitter Cable, Dual Head SATA Power Cable
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS
Price: 0.75

5.0 out of 5 stars works perfectly, 19 Feb 2014
I used these to connect another hard drive to my pc and tested both SATA sockets and it works perfectly.

Small Device Tool Kit - Screw Driver, Faceplate Pry Bars, Suction Cup & MORE!
Small Device Tool Kit - Screw Driver, Faceplate Pry Bars, Suction Cup & MORE!
Offered by TOPCITY
Price: 0.91

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 19 Feb 2014
The small screw drivers are a bit fiddly and the safe open tools wear away fast but to fix one phone its a bargain as it only cost 1. some replacement screens have these kits sold with them. For people who intend on fixing more than one phone you will be better off buying a good screw driver set.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4