Profile for Lyma > Reviews

Content by Lyma

Lyma

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
VW Corrado Fox Eos Bettle 2x Door Edge Guard Strip Protectors With Amber Reflectors
Offered by Wheels N Bits

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit, 6 May 2016
Couldn't get these on my VW Fox doors although blurb said they would fit. I cut them into 2 separate pieces and managed to get one piece on but then the door wouldn't close. Shame as they are good quality but not supple enough to follow the contours of my car's doors.

WATER NAIL TRANSFERS DECALS STICKERS ART SET #334 & 172. **plus x48 nail tip guides!!** x24 DANDELION FLOWER CLOCK & FLOATING SEEDS TATTOO WRAPS & x48 FRENCH MANICURE TIP GUIDES! CAN BE USED WITH NATURAL GEL ACRYLIC STICK ON NAILS! OR WITH GLITTER DUST CAVIAR BEADS ALLOYS DECORATIONS CONFETTI FIMO SHAPES TAPE PENS RHINESTONES!
Offered by Nailicious UK BASED SELLER

Silentnight Just Like Down Premium Pillow Pair
Silentnight Just Like Down Premium Pillow Pair

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 19 Nov. 2015
Not very impressed with these. They do not feel "just like down" - they feel like a lump of foam and curl up each side of your head! Why some are giving them 5 stars I just don't understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sequel, 17 Aug. 2015
After reading part 1 of the Swordsman of Calais, I immediately ordered part 2. It didn't disappoint. Again, I was gripped from the start. Ann Boleyn is dead, beheaded by her former lover Jean Rombaud, the Swordsman of Calais who loves her still. Jean and Ann's close companion, Elinor (a nonconformist), must now escape brutal forces sent to hunt them down. There is action on almost every page and I found I lurched from relief to despair according to the story-line, so vivid are the characters - not to mention the heart- ache I felt at Jean's and Elinor's parting! Don't want to spoil it for you - you need to read it yourself! Feel I can recommend this book ( but do try to read part 1 first as it will add to your understanding and enjoyment of part 2).

5.0 out of 5 stars A REAL PAGE TURNER, 17 Aug. 2015
I was gripped from page one of this exciting book - a real page turner (or page slider if you read it on Kindle!). I have never read one of the author's books before but I think I will reading more of them, starting with the sequel to this book! The author achieves a real empathy for the characters and his handling of the execution of Ann Boleyn is particularly well written and poignant. I found it easy to empathise with the characters to the extent that I found myself actually caring about them, caught up in their emotions - not something that all books achieve. Set against a backdrop of religious upheaval and persecution, the book charts the complex relationship between Ann Boleyn and Jean Rombaud, her executioner and former lover - the swordsman of Calais, and Ann's companion Elinor. But this is no "soppy" love story by any means! Love and hate are intricately entwined. I can thoroughly recommend this book - if your like me then you won't want to put it down.

Luxury Genuine Black Real Leather With Black Stitching Car Steering Wheel Cover
Luxury Genuine Black Real Leather With Black Stitching Car Steering Wheel Cover
Offered by mingwsiuh

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but thick!, 11 July 2015
This is a well-made item and looks smart on. I fitted it in about five minutes but my steering wheel is the minimum size it will fit. I expect those towards the maximum size could find it more of a challenge. My only issue is that I am a small female and my steering wheel was quite thick to start with. As the cover itself is also thick, I can only just get my hands around the wheel now! I'd rather have had the old-fashion lace-up type with thinner construction but couldn't find one.

Quest Nutrition White Chocolate Raspberry Quest Bar - Pack of 12 Bars
Quest Nutrition White Chocolate Raspberry Quest Bar - Pack of 12 Bars
Offered by Union Jack Health

2.0 out of 5 stars Yuck!, 22 Jun. 2015
I was looking forward to these as a lunchtime snack whilst I'm dieting. Ugh - they taste horrid! Sickly sweet and gooy. Not much of a flavour either.

Flowered Peg Bag with Strap
Flowered Peg Bag with Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 30 May 2015
This review is from: Flowered Peg Bag with Strap
Very robust, well-made and water-resistant. Holds plenty of pegs. Having tried cheaper bags, I found that they soon came apart at the seams. This one looks to be long-lasting and would recommend.

ROASTING BAGS / MEAT ROASTING BAGS 3 PACKS OF 12
ROASTING BAGS / MEAT ROASTING BAGS 3 PACKS OF 12
Offered by only the best deals 4u

2.0 out of 5 stars Easily rip, 30 May 2015
These are virtually useless as roasting bags. They are very thin and easily rip and are not big enough even for a small chicken. They also stick together and when trying to prise them apart, they rip. Maybe good enough to keep sandwiches fresh in

Plastic Solutions UK Stainless Steel Reinforcing Mesh Wire 0.50, 1 Sheet: 150mm X150mm
Offered by Plastic Solutions UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Duh!, 29 May 2015
My fault entirely - I misread the dimensions as cms not mms and ended up with something 6" x 6" ! So do double check measurements before ordering! Duh! Otherwise, the product is well-made - I just have to find a use for it now! Any suggestions?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20