Profile for M. Bell > Reviews

Content by M. Bell

M. Bell "Matt Bell" (Swindon, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Age of Conan (PC)
Age of Conan (PC)
Offered by The Game Collection -

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than WoW or LoTRO, 25 July 2010
This review is from: Age of Conan (PC) (Video Game)
This game has come on leaps and bounds since its release. The game play is different as there is no Auto Attack, instead it's all controlled through a key combination of Upper, Lower and over the head Swings. These is turn are attached to Combo moves, to you click Stunning Punch II and it highlights which key combinations you press to achieve the result. These do more damage then just the plain attack methods, they also give you a better chance of a Critical hit and even a chance of a Fatality, whereby you will be put into a quick in game movie that performs a kill with gory animations (18 Game).

I will admit I tried this at the start and there were a few problems, so I left it for a year, but now I am back and loving every minute of it. I pretty much stopped playing LoTOR and WoW just does not compare.

The Graphics are amazing and scenery is brilliant. With the DirectX 10 option you get some amazing sights, such as the God Rays of light through the trees, how the water reacts while you are swimming under water and even the way the foliage parts as you walk through it.

Give this game a try, download the free trial and if you like then sign up, but give the trial a shot.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Avatar [DVD]
Avatar [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sam Worthington
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good film, 12 May 2010
This review is from: Avatar [DVD] (DVD)
From the start to the end, it was a very enjoyable game. Sat on the sofa, glued to the screen.

Conan the Barbarian [1981] [DVD]
Conan the Barbarian [1981] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
Offered by Fulfillment Next Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, 21 April 2010
I had not seen this in a long time and need to see it again. I was not disapointed :)

Nintendo Wii Console (Black) with Wii Sports + Wii Sports Resort and Motion Plus Controller (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little product, 8 April 2010
I got one of these for Christmas and it's great! I always thought it would be nice, but I didn't think it would be this great.

I really enjoy the Wii Resort, used it on Christmas day with all the family and we had a blast, only thing was my parents beat me at bowling!!

Since then I've purchased the Mario Kart along with a Steering Wheel, this has proved to be a hit by my Nephew.

Would recommend the Wii to any one and the addition of a Black means it sits with my TV, DVD Player and AMP without looking out of place.

CM Storm Sentinel Advance 5600dpi Mouse
CM Storm Sentinel Advance 5600dpi Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mouse I've purchased, 28 Mar. 2010
It was time for a new Gaming Mouse and I spent a bit of time looking about and reading reviews. After a while I dicided to give this one a go and I am glad that I did. What a great gaming mouse. Very responsive!

I also like the extra bits and software that comes with it but the mouse alone is the winning product. Fits well in the hand and is a pleasure to use.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Complete Season One [DVD] [2009]
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Complete Season One [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Matt Lanter
Offered by Assai-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the TV show, so needed a copy for mysefl, 5 Feb. 2010
I watched the show on TV and just knew that I would want to watch it again, so I've bought a copy for me to watch whenever I feel like it now.

Great show.

The Betrayed
The Betrayed
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good album, 5 Feb. 2010
This review is from: The Betrayed (Audio CD)
I was not sure what to expect when I ordered this, but it's turned into a really good album. It did take me three listen through's before I really started to get into it, but now I can play anything else.

Very good!

Western Collection (Gunfight at the OK Corral, Once Upon A Time in the West, True Grit, The Sons of Katie Elder) [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Wayne
Offered by Magic Movies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars These are classics, 22 Dec. 2009
This was a gift for my Dad and he's loved watching these films again and again. Great!

Star Wars Roleplaying Game Gamemaster Screen (Star Wars)
Star Wars Roleplaying Game Gamemaster Screen (Star Wars)
by Rodney Thompson
Edition: Misc. Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 22 Dec. 2009
I like this, not as much as I was hoping but it's not bad. It does the job!

1.5M (5ft) Scotchland Pine Christmas Tree from Tree Classics
1.5M (5ft) Scotchland Pine Christmas Tree from Tree Classics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tree, 22 Dec. 2009
This is a really great looking tree. It's our first tree in our new house and it looks really good. The Scottish Pine effect is really nice to look at.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12