Profile for M. Bell > Reviews

Content by M. Bell

M. Bell "Matt Bell" (Swindon, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Watchmen (1-Disc) [DVD]
Watchmen (1-Disc) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jackie Earle Haley
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Very odd film, 27 Aug 2009
This review is from: Watchmen (1-Disc) [DVD] (DVD)
Not really what I was expecting. I'll have to watch it again at some point and see if I can get to grips with it. I like these sort of films but this one was just a little odd.

Logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks
Logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wireless mouse, 14 April 2009
The size is great, not too big and not too small. The USB wireless device is a great size. I don't take it out of my Laptop, it fits neatly in the side and fits in my Laptop bag. The mouse is of great quality, just what you expect from Logitech.

Shake Your Money Maker
Shake Your Money Maker
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars One of their finest ablums, 11 April 2009
This review is from: Shake Your Money Maker (Audio CD)
I just can't recommend this enough "The Black Crowes" album. If you are a fan and don't have it, why not?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 1, 2013 12:01 PM GMT

Tuff-Luv  Soft Leather Case Cover for Creative ZEN mp3 Players
Tuff-Luv Soft Leather Case Cover for Creative ZEN mp3 Players

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking case, 11 April 2009
I think this case speaks for itself. Very good looking case and does just what you want it to do. Protect you Zen X-Fi.

Wenger/Swissgear GA-7306-06F00 Pegasus 17 Inch Notebook Backpack
Wenger/Swissgear GA-7306-06F00 Pegasus 17 Inch Notebook Backpack

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Laptop Backpack, 28 Mar 2009
I was looking for something to fit my laptop into that was a Backpack. This one caught my eye and after reading the other reviews I ordered one.

Well worth the money. Very well built with great number of pockets for all your goods. Has a top pocket for the likes of a Mobile Phone and/or MP3 Player.

LEGO DUPLO LEGOVille 5601 Fire Station
LEGO DUPLO LEGOVille 5601 Fire Station

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 19 Feb 2009
My nephew loves this toy. Since this purchase we've bought more items in the set to add to it and he's having a blast.

Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speaker System (discontinued by manufacturer)
Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speaker System (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Speaker Set, 19 Feb 2009
I bought these to replace my very old set of 2.1 Speakers from Creative. After reading the reviews I decided that this would be a good buy and I am very please. The sound quality and build quality are great and they are very easy to setup. It takes longer to get them out of the box and un-wrap each speaker.

Worth the money!!

The Southern Harmony And Musical Companion
The Southern Harmony And Musical Companion

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Album, 22 Jan 2009
This is one, if not the best Black Crowes albums out there. If you are a BC fan and don't have this, then get it now!

Creative ZEN X-Fi 16GB MP3 and Video Player with Wireless LAN Compatibility (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best MP3 Player I found in ages, 21 Nov 2008
This has got to be the best MP3 player I found in ages. I did a bit of research first to upgrade from my Sony 6gb NW-A1000.

This one had so many more features and just seem to make sense based on the price. One thing I was not sure of was the price, but I am glad that I bought it now.

The unit is very well put together and operation using the buttons on front are very easy to use. The menu system is simple and allows you to get to things real fast.

The headphones are of a good quality and at this point I have not needed to replace them with anything more expensive which may or may not given me better sound.

Loading Music onto it was also important to me. I work with computers day in and day out but still I like things to be simple and intuitive, and Not requiring you to load all sorts of silly software.
So lucky here, you can load the software that comes with it (which you may need to do if you want to put any Videos on it) or, if like me you are using Vista and Window Media player, just plug it in, let Windows find it and then click on Sync and away it goes. After a short while all your music is on your Xen.
This I like as I like to keep my music in MP3 format for maximum portability and not have them coded into some other format that just works on that device (Apple & iPods!!)

Blood from Stone
Blood from Stone
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Dare Album, 13 Nov 2008
This review is from: Blood from Stone (Audio CD)
I bought a ZEN X-Fi Mp3 player and was loading it up with music and dug some some of my old ones and loaded them up (yes I am that old, I have the original).

WOW - I forgot how great this album is. I've been listening to this on and off now fore a few weeks. Still not bored the second time around.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8