Profile for M. Bell > Reviews

Content by M. Bell

M. Bell "Matt Bell" (Swindon, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
ASP.NET 2.0 Unleashed
ASP.NET 2.0 Unleashed
by Stephen Walther
Price: 40.55

4.0 out of 5 stars I've got a lot from this book, 30 Oct 2009
This review is from: ASP.NET 2.0 Unleashed (Hardcover)
Having really not done much with ASP.NET I found that I got a lot from this book. It's helped me get to grips with the basics and over time has helped me learn more and more.

Road To Revolution: Live at Milton Keynes
Road To Revolution: Live at Milton Keynes
Offered by Dirty Deals UK
Price: 7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Adding to your Collection, 30 Oct 2009
If you've not got this then get it. It's a great session and worth adding to your collection.

Horde Player's Guide (World of Warcraft)
Horde Player's Guide (World of Warcraft)
by Scott Bennie

4.0 out of 5 stars Good add-on, 30 Oct 2009
This is one of those books that you don't need, but when you have it, it makes all the additional material worth while.

FoneBoy iPhone 4 / 4S / 3 / 3G / 3GS Car Charger - White
FoneBoy iPhone 4 / 4S / 3 / 3G / 3GS Car Charger - White
Offered by MXY
Price: 1.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Charger for the Price, 30 Oct 2009
I was not sure what to expect for the price, but this is a great little charger.

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Full Version (PC DVD), 1 User
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Full Version (PC DVD), 1 User
Offered by snowmansales
Price: 169.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Windows OS as Yet!, 30 Oct 2009
This version of Windows is a great improvement. I never found Vista too bad, there were some things that drove me a little mad but this version does fix those problems. I managed to install and get my machine up and running in less than 1 hour. I only had to install a few drivers and while I was doing those it started to download others in the background, ones where it had probed the USB ports and found additional hardware.

Microsoft has learned by their errors this time around with some of the inbuilt software such as a Mail application and Messenger tools. So you don't have a Mail application that you don't use always trying to be the prime email app each time you click on a link (well it did for me in Vista). Open up IE and head to Windows Live and download the applications that you want such as Windows Live Mail. Anyone that moans that there is no built in application is being a little odd as it's free and on the web to download and if you are going to use email then you must have an Internet connection to use it!?

This version is defiantly a lot slicker. Things run quicker and respond a lot quicker. I have a large Desktop for gaming and a Laptop for normal work, the Desktop is the machine that I've loaded Windows 7 on and I am really seeing an improvement in the games that I play. Next I am going to try and update my Laptop to Windows 7, I've downloaded all the drivers from my manufactures website first and saved those, so I'm ready to go.

Canon GP 501 Glossy Photo Paper, 100 x 150 mm, 100 Sheets
Canon GP 501 Glossy Photo Paper, 100 x 150 mm, 100 Sheets
Price: 7.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 27 Aug 2009
This is a great value for money. And the pictures that I print come out looking great.

Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk: A D&D Adventure Supplement (Dungeons & Dragons)
by Jason Bulmahn

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Aug 2009
What a great story and well laid out. This adventure is well worth buying. I am not going to give too much away as that would spoil it.

Amorica
Amorica
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 27 Aug 2009
This review is from: Amorica (Audio CD)
I've really enjoyed listen to this one. I've got a few Black Crows CD's and this one is as good as the others.

Homescapes - Luxury White Duck Feather & Down Duvet - 13.5 Tog - King Size - 100% Cotton Anti Dust Mite & Down Proof Fabric - Anti allergen - Box Baffle Construction - Washable at Home Range
Offered by HOMESCAPES
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh yes, 27 Aug 2009
Since buying this my knights have been so much better. I've been warm and cosey. Great product.

Watchmen (1-Disc) [DVD]
Watchmen (1-Disc) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jackie Earle Haley
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 3.42

3.0 out of 5 stars Very odd film, 27 Aug 2009
This review is from: Watchmen (1-Disc) [DVD] (DVD)
Not really what I was expecting. I'll have to watch it again at some point and see if I can get to grips with it. I like these sort of films but this one was just a little odd.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8