Profile for M. Bell > Reviews

Content by M. Bell

M. Bell "Matt Bell" (Swindon, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The A-Team [DVD]
The A-Team [DVD]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film, 11 April 2011
This review is from: The A-Team [DVD] (DVD)
This is great film for what it is. It's a remake of the A-Team and how they came to be together. It's got a modern twist and modern characters.

If you're a fan of the original series and liked the light hearted style that it was then you'll love this too.

Rift - Standard Edition (PC DVD)
Rift - Standard Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by GAMEFORCE

5.0 out of 5 stars A good MMO in its own right, 30 Mar 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I've played many MMO's like a number of the reviewers here and we've all got our likes and dislikes, but this game just seems to pull from all the good bits in most MMO's and put them all into one place. I managed to get into the Beta and was able to try it there and so was hooked!

I Pre-Ordered for Live and was not disappointed, only by the sheer numbers wanting to play and so the servers had queues to get on for a week or so at peak times.

Now I manage to get on regularly without the same queues, servers are still highly populated, but with players now at different levels and many logging on based around a normal life cycle the same rush is not as present. Which is good as I can get on when I want now.

The game play is great, as I mentioned before, it has all the bits the made previous MMO's good and put them all into one place. I have never enjoyed a game so much before, I am even levelling my Crafter way before I normally would as crafting actually means something in this game.

I will be around for a long time in this game, that's for sure.

Clash Of The Titans [DVD] [2010]
Clash Of The Titans [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Sam Worthington
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good film, 1 Sep 2010
This is a good film in itself. Not as brilliant as it could have been, but very good. If you like this sort of thing then I would recommend that you watch it, just to at least say you've seen it.

Samsung UE32C4000 32-inch Widescreen HD Ready 50Hz Slim LED TV with Freeview
Samsung UE32C4000 32-inch Widescreen HD Ready 50Hz Slim LED TV with Freeview

4.0 out of 5 stars Good TV for the price, 25 July 2010
Great TV for the price. I've got it in my dining room and happy with how it looks and sounds, although the sound could do with being a little deeper on the bass, but other than that it's a damn good TV.

Works with my Sky+ and Wii box perfectly, I would recommend to anyone for the price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2010 11:56 AM GMT

Age of Conan (PC)
Age of Conan (PC)
Offered by The Game Collection - ORDERS PLACED NOW ARE NOT GUARANTEED IN TIME FOR XMAS. APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than WoW or LoTRO, 25 July 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Age of Conan (PC) (Video Game)
This game has come on leaps and bounds since its release. The game play is different as there is no Auto Attack, instead it's all controlled through a key combination of Upper, Lower and over the head Swings. These is turn are attached to Combo moves, to you click Stunning Punch II and it highlights which key combinations you press to achieve the result. These do more damage then just the plain attack methods, they also give you a better chance of a Critical hit and even a chance of a Fatality, whereby you will be put into a quick in game movie that performs a kill with gory animations (18 Game).

I will admit I tried this at the start and there were a few problems, so I left it for a year, but now I am back and loving every minute of it. I pretty much stopped playing LoTOR and WoW just does not compare.

The Graphics are amazing and scenery is brilliant. With the DirectX 10 option you get some amazing sights, such as the God Rays of light through the trees, how the water reacts while you are swimming under water and even the way the foliage parts as you walk through it.

Give this game a try, download the free trial and if you like then sign up, but give the trial a shot.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Avatar [DVD]
Avatar [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sam Worthington
Offered by Factory Shop Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good film, 12 May 2010
This review is from: Avatar [DVD] (DVD)
From the start to the end, it was a very enjoyable game. Sat on the sofa, glued to the screen.

Conan the Barbarian [1981] [DVD]
Conan the Barbarian [1981] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, 21 April 2010
I had not seen this in a long time and need to see it again. I was not disapointed :)

Nintendo Wii Console (Black) with Wii Sports + Wii Sports Resort and Motion Plus Controller (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little product, 8 April 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I got one of these for Christmas and it's great! I always thought it would be nice, but I didn't think it would be this great.

I really enjoy the Wii Resort, used it on Christmas day with all the family and we had a blast, only thing was my parents beat me at bowling!!

Since then I've purchased the Mario Kart along with a Steering Wheel, this has proved to be a hit by my Nephew.

Would recommend the Wii to any one and the addition of a Black means it sits with my TV, DVD Player and AMP without looking out of place.

CM Storm Sentinel Advance 5600dpi Mouse
CM Storm Sentinel Advance 5600dpi Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mouse I've purchased, 28 Mar 2010
It was time for a new Gaming Mouse and I spent a bit of time looking about and reading reviews. After a while I dicided to give this one a go and I am glad that I did. What a great gaming mouse. Very responsive!

I also like the extra bits and software that comes with it but the mouse alone is the winning product. Fits well in the hand and is a pleasure to use.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Complete Season One [DVD] [2009]
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Complete Season One [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Matt Lanter
Offered by Sent2u

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the TV show, so needed a copy for mysefl, 5 Feb 2010
I watched the show on TV and just knew that I would want to watch it again, so I've bought a copy for me to watch whenever I feel like it now.

Great show.