ARRAY(0xa0a8aae0)

Profile for M. Bell > Reviews

Content by M. Bell

M. Bell "Matt Bell" (Swindon, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Save Rock & Roll
Save Rock & Roll
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great listen, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Save Rock & Roll (Audio CD)
This album only got better with each listen. The tracks start off a bit harder and faster and slow a little in pace as it goes on. Very good.

Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
by Sterling Hershey
Price: 30.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good version of Star Wars, 7 Feb 2014
Well I have been very surprised at how good a version of Star Wars this is. I am glad that FF got hold of the SW franchise as they have done a brilliant job with it. This core rulebook is nice and packed with plenty of material and artwork that really is in the flavour Star Wars.

So the rules, are they any good. Well, yes. FF have made a great change by changing the way we use dice to tell the story and create results to our actions. The GM is left with a lot less when it comes to rolling the dice. The only time they need to is when combat starts, else even opposed rolls are taken care of by the players. This leaves the GM with telling the story.

The results on the dice also help to tell the story, as Advantages and Threats (there are more) are rolled and used to flesh out more detail to a scene or an action.

Overall our group is really enjoying this system and what they are able to do with it. I’ve had one member really comment on how Star Wars it feels. Now that can’t be a bad thing.

Goldbug Baby Harness Reins Chimp
Goldbug Baby Harness Reins Chimp
Offered by We Love That Shop
Price: 17.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Really uesful, 8 Jan 2014
This was a good idea as my little one is able to let off a bit of steam walking about without me having to worry about him running off in busy areas.

Belkin 2m Male/Male Coaxial Digital Audio Gold Cable - Black
Belkin 2m Male/Male Coaxial Digital Audio Gold Cable - Black
Price: 5.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 19 Oct 2013
I needed a cable to link my Blu-ray player to my Amp, but didn't want to pay the earth for one. This does the job brilliantly.

Wahl Ionic ZX525 3-Piece Hot Air Styling Kit
Wahl Ionic ZX525 3-Piece Hot Air Styling Kit
Offered by eTwist
Price: 22.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 19 Oct 2013
This tool was bought for my wife as a replacement for her dying one. She was very pleased with it and finds it a brilliant size for packing in night bags when on business trips.

10 Baby Children Mains Socket Saftey Plug In Covers
10 Baby Children Mains Socket Saftey Plug In Covers
Offered by UK HOT BARGAINS
Price: 3.20

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!!, 19 Oct 2013
One of the best things to buy when you have a little one wanting to put his fingers in all sorts of holes.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 3 Feet / 0.9 m Supports Ethernet / 3D / Audio Return (Newest Standard)
Price: 3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cable for the price, 19 Oct 2013
I needed an HDMI cable but didn't want to pay the earth for it. This was the answer and very happy with the results.

LEGO DUPLO 10554: Toddler Build and Pull Along
LEGO DUPLO 10554: Toddler Build and Pull Along
Price: 12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great starter set, 19 Oct 2013
My 18 month year old son loves playing with these bricks. I make something and he pulls it apart and then we do it all again.

Morphy Richards 48710 Oval Slow Cooker, 3.5 Litre - Stainless Steel
Morphy Richards 48710 Oval Slow Cooker, 3.5 Litre - Stainless Steel
Price: 21.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my mother, 1 Jun 2013
She has been using this a lot. Loves to be able to put food on and then head out. When she is back, it's all done.

28W 2D GR10Q 4 pin Energy Saving Light Bulb 3500k
28W 2D GR10Q 4 pin Energy Saving Light Bulb 3500k
Offered by best deal 4 u
Price: 2.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted and found it hard to find in normal stores, 1 Jun 2013
Just what I wanted and found it hard to find in normal stores. I have Been searching ages.

Thanks very much.